First Post Last Post
Free Webhosting with FTP Access and Unlimited Bandwith
(09-01-2015, 04:09 PM)He-Man Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-01-2015, 03:24 PM)costpercarl Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Don't use hostinger. They are based in Lithuania, some dodgy company owned by Hosting24 as well... A lot of people have had nightmares with them...

I have been using the free hosting from the said company and they have url for each country, @Proceed had shared their russian website link but if you search they have links for uk, usa, aus and even india

Well just wanted to mention that there are some problem with the free hosting like limitation of traffic and now the FTP access is also stopped, but then I have never had any nightmares with them.

I am considering some more free hosting to remove the visitors issues and ftp issue that I am facing currently with hostinger but looking into everything I dnt think the other companies I am considering would provide smooth service and after sales support like what hostinger gives.

My experience with them was a bit awful, they billed me randomly to my PayPal account one day when I had not requested it to, after a couple of weeks they refunded me, but then it happened again. Also my sites felt very slow, but for sure what they offer is very good and the pricing is very low. So I can't really argue against that! Smile Good luck mate.
Free Webhosting with FTP Access and Unlimited Bandwith
Hahaha thats a good one
THAT İS NOT UNLİMİTED BANTWİTH.... İTS 20GB BANDWİTH YOU BASTA......RD

Return to Top CPAhero