Free YouTube Comment Bot

Download
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1c8fd2a2b739814983717e8185d9d9100a16cde5acda22046d354104b4c99432/detection
Where is the link to download the bot??
How to get this thing to work? Video is vague and no download link
The so called "free bot" is stuff full of trojans. Here is the virus total Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-14-2018, 07:49 PM)Megawatz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The so called "free bot" is stuff full of trojans.  Here is the virus total   Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks. I have added the VT link to the post.
(08-14-2018, 07:49 PM)Megawatz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The so called "free bot" is stuff full of trojans.  Here is the virus total   Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Hello i just back now so

I'm going to tell you one thing, I'm on a french forum and even it had understood that the file was a false detection of virus (you can see ubot on the scan) french have more experience than you english

watch they understood right away

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

french have more experience than you and we are less hater as you can see

peace

i advice you to learn again and again on forums you very need

I must still teach you something that itches.... you need to scan the file .exe file not the file .zip  !!!

Return to Top CPAhero