Free ZbigZ Premium account for use everyday
Hi this is CSUN
I will give you  free direct username  and password that you can access zbigz.com with premium account that you can download file t0rrent with size bigger than 1Gbs

note:this for today 05/08/2017 And I stop provide this for 20 days because I have coming Exam . Thanks !
After my exam finish I will get back to provide this again .
Thanks again and sorry for my bad English!
Usernam : Password

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Updated new password for 01/08/2017
Thanks!
Big Smile Innocent Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
I have tested this and it is working, good job mate, so i was looking all threw it and there is no way to change the email so that's a mega bonus, worst that can happen is someone changes password witch you can reset..

Great share!
(08-01-2017, 08:45 AM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have tested this and it is working, good job mate, so i was looking all threw it and there is no way to change the email so that's a mega bonus, worst that can happen is someone changes password witch you can reset..

Great share!

Yes thanks @Admin 

And if all of you have any problem with login please let's know I will update

Note: please don't change password for use all together
[quote="csun" pid='229844' dateline='1501508699']
Hi this is CSUN
I will give you  free direct username  and password that you can access zbigz.com with premium account that you can download file t0rrent with size bigger than 1Gbs

note:this for today 01/08/2017

Password updated for 02/08/2017
(08-02-2017, 08:21 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-31-2017, 09:44 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi this is CSUN

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Good job mate, keep up the good work!
(08-02-2017, 08:38 AM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-02-2017, 08:21 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-31-2017, 09:44 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi this is CSUN

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Good job mate, keep up the good work!
Yes thanks @Admin
Would love to have this....but unfortunately less points :(
(08-04-2017, 02:25 PM)ZeroCounty Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Would love to have this....but unfortunately less points :(

You have 505 points. Thats plenty to unlock a 50pt thread. ;)
(08-04-2017, 02:25 PM)ZeroCounty Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Would love to have this....but unfortunately less points :(

sorry mate I have update for this day 5/08/2017 already and I will come back to give this free again after my exam finish.
Thanks mate!

Return to Top CPAhero