G2A Journey
Hey,

I saw this post earlier about making money with G2A. I plan on using G2A to make some money, currently I make money with adsense and some bitcoin referrals but I think this will fit into my plan as well, almost merging my other money making methods. So let me tell you what I have done.

I made a Youtube channel, a Twitter, and a Facebook fan page. Youtube and Facebook are going to be very important. I will try to upload a few videos each week show casing the hottest deals on G2A, my ref link will be in the description, when people click it I have a chance to earn money.

I have a personal bot which posts to Facebook Groups, one of my fake accounts has already joined a few S4S and "game deal" groups, my plan is to use S4S groups to get my fan page likes as well as post my aff link into "game deal" groups.

Now sure how to spam twitter yet, but I will probably make a bot for that to follow people for me.

I have also made a site, I plan to make posts and SEO them. Not 100% sure yet, but this site will run adsense and amazon ads as well as all G2A products. (The Site may not be used much)

The way it works is everyone who uses my ref link has a cookie put on their computer, so anytime they visit the site in the future and buy something I get commissions!

So today being the first day I am really trying to get all my accounts set up, making them looks professional. I already have 17 cookies (what will make me money).

Everyday I would like to update you all on how many cookies I have gotten and if I have earned any money.

If anyone wants to read more about it check it out Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

So far it is the start of a new day and I have not done much in way of getting more people signed up but I have joined a lot of facebook groups.

Pretty much I have joined groups about earning a passive income online, add me, share 4 share, youtube gamers, as well as "cheap game" groups. I am going to update my facebook group posting bot with a custom message for each and let it run, once or twice a week, I do not want to spam.
IT WORKS! So I have my Facebook Group Posting bot working and I have it posting to over 100 groups as I type this. Different messages pushing my different agendas! So far I have 45 cookies and I am hoping to double that over the weekend!

I also made two videos, one promoting the affiliate to other people who may want to use G2A to make money, as well as another youtube video promoting half priced games!
You said, "IT WORKS!", but what do you mean by that? You're talking about getting cookies, but how much money have you made from this?
(05-09-2015, 07:42 PM)TygraOlympia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You said, "IT WORKS!", but what do you mean by that? You're talking about getting cookies, but how much money have you made from this?

The "IT WORKS" is a reference to the bot I made, I can post to any amount of Facebook groups in a day without having to do any work myself.

So far no money, but this is a journey which I expect will take a while, but one which I feel I want to pursue as I can make bots for social media sites quite easily. I would like to say that unfortunately due to being busy over the weekend, I was only able to run the bot once, and didnt get many more of the bookies, but I did get a level 1 referral!

Hoping that level one gets me a few level twos
Good luck man, maybe try to build an email list so you can remonetize your audience.
(05-11-2015, 09:07 AM)MrCompEng Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-09-2015, 07:42 PM)TygraOlympia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You said, "IT WORKS!", but what do you mean by that? You're talking about getting cookies, but how much money have you made from this?

The "IT WORKS" is a reference to the bot I made, I can post to any amount of Facebook groups in a day without having to do any work myself.

So far no money, but this is a journey which I expect will take a while, but one which I feel I want to pursue as I can make bots for social media sites quite easily. I would like to say that unfortunately due to being busy over the weekend, I was only able to run the bot once, and didnt get many more of the bookies, but I did get a level 1 referral!

Ah, thank you for clarifying. Do you mind my asking what you used to code the bot? VB? Or that robo-automator that I can't recall the name of anymore... >.<'
This is a nice journey, especially as I also thought about FB groups for G2A, so it will be nice to see someone testing this too. I have my doubts about the FB groups strategy, dunno why.
(05-11-2015, 10:50 AM)TygraOlympia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-11-2015, 09:07 AM)MrCompEng Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. Do you mind my asking what you used to code the bot? VB? Or that robo-automator that I can't recall the name of anymore... >.<'

I actually use a Selenium Java Library for Firefox Base Web Browsing. It allows me to automate web browsing

(05-11-2015, 11:07 AM)wintertitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is a nice journey, especially as I also thought about FB groups for G2A, so it will be nice to see someone testing this too. I have my doubts about the FB groups strategy, dunno why.

So far, all the cookies I have gotten have been from the FB groups and fan page, however my first Level 1 signup came from youtube, so for now it is too early to say which promo method will be better but youtube looks promising.
(05-11-2015, 11:35 AM)MrCompEng Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So far, all the cookies I have gotten have been from the FB groups and fan page, however my first Level 1 signup came from youtube, so for now it is too early to say which promo method will be better but youtube looks promising.

Yep, you need some more statistics to see more significant results
I have been running my bot a lot, I have a few friends on youtube and I am trying to see if any of them are interested in G2A. I got my second level 1 today!
So I have gotten results, I have made some money! Not much, but I am still building up my following, getting more and more people to take my cookies!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
That's great! I've also made money with G2A before. It's quite a good way of selling games and getting revenue. Hope all the best for you on your journey! Smile
If you have your own bot ,then its easy for you to make a lot of money.good luck!
Nice method man looks interesting
What G2A payment schedule? do they pay instant or once a month?
G2a Is good i have G2a gateway too and it's really good but first time i heard, we can earn money with G2A.
Another g2a journy Smile will follow this one for sure
How to earn money from g2a? a nice post it is indeed,thanks.

Return to Top CPAhero