[GET] CPA First Lane [Released: Feb 2017]
Hi Heroes,

Here is the latest CPA course to help you start earning online: CPA First Lane
Basically it's an old method with some new twists which might be helpful for the CPA earners.
Note: The CPA First Lane method includes PPC Ad thorough Bing... so it includes some investments.

[Image: CPA_Fast.png]

Sales page:
Code:
http://iamtjm.com/cpa-fast-lane/

Download the eBook & landing pages from here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

VirusTotal:
100% Clean: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Wow woww, I'm stuck with make money with some cpa type. Thank you for an awesome topic @Don14
I'll unlock and try it, give review later.
Admin @Dol14
You are my Hero
For me with CPA I never successfull and now hope I will success with your method.
Thanks
Hello
great sharing
Thank you Bro
Good luck
I just spend 50 points on your post bro, i hope this can works for me ( but i dont have to invest in bing ads a.t.m. )
thanks bro for share with us
1 Question: In Guide says: "Now add your Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions pages with a link
at the bottom of the page" Where can find this to add into website? Also, English is not my motherlanguage. thanks
Thank you Dol14 for this share.Ive been struggling with Bing and since running a survey campaign successfully over the last 48 hours I felt If fair to post and not just lurk.As it says,I can see this as scalable.Great way to learn and test offers with a low budget.Ive probably learned more in 48 hours with one survey campaign then the past 6 months.Last 2 days I've made $10 each day with an ad spend of $5.Will definitely set up more.Thank you again for this share
@Dol14, you have a vast knowledge of issues. I wish this can fetch me some money
Hello. The .rar file I downloaded from this thread is empty... is your link still working?
(09-13-2017, 09:59 PM)El Palabritas Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello. The .rar file I downloaded from this thread is empty... is your link still working?

What do you mean by Empty...!!!
[Image: Capture.png]
Thank you very much for sharing. 

I will learn and will try to put into action.

Best regards.
Thank you for this share.
But isnt it a little fantastic - 25% CR??
Author said 200 clicks - 50 submits.

Ive tested several different niches and microniches with PPC but my maximum was 9-10% CR.
But usually it was 4-6%/
First and second page submits.
Anybody experienced in PPC and this type offers can explain this?
The file is password protected, what is the password please?

Return to Top CPAhero