[GET] Captcha Sniper X 5.07 [email protected] – Solves Captchas Fast and Free
[Image: captcha%20sniper%205.png]

top waisting your time and hard-earned money on captcha solving services that are slow, inaccurate and costly. Captcha Sniper [email protected] solves captchas faster and without having to pay per captcha.

Solve all your Captchas FREE now…

[Image: MarketingTools.png]

Captcha Sniper [email protected] intercepts calls made to the popular captcha solving service decaptcha via HTTP post (API implementation and other services is coming soon). Captcha Sniper [email protected] solves the captcha and returns the answer to the calling software and also includes a command line interface. Captcha Sniper [email protected] currently supports many platforms and their associated captchas!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
A good program, but I question whether it works yet?
Let me try if this is working. and i hope i can use this is senuke.
(07-07-2016, 04:37 AM)junior Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.A good program, but I question whether it works yet?
How can I make it work on GSA?
Does it really work becuase I really need this if I like I'm going to purchase it ?
Nice share but i need Scrapebox too if you have please give me that too.
Does it work on megatypers and other captcha filling jobs?
Is this work for captcha filling websites like kolabati megatypers etc please let me know first after that i will unlock it before i dont because i dont waste my points on ..... u know what i want to say
Not work for me, just load blank page, when I test it, that also give me an error webpage
Does the program have? Now more and more difficult to find good soft
Captcha Sniper X 5.07 [email protected] thanks you for this nice software
(05-03-2017, 07:36 AM)adnanusmani Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Captcha Sniper X 5.07 [email protected] thanks you for this nice software

Some members have posted that this doesn't work and showed an error. Did it work for you??

Return to Top CPAhero