[GET] - "Pinnacle" $125/day + buyer's list
Course is by Fergal Downes and Sorin Constanin. Saw it promoted by Tom E. No idea if it's any good.

SP:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

FE:

OTO 1:

Thank you, I think this course is going to be useful. Making $125 per day if the instructions are followed, I guess it will be nice. Let's see how it goes.
(05-05-2018, 04:55 AM)wealthyplace Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you, I think this course is going to be useful. Making $125 per day if the instructions are followed, I guess it will be nice. Let's see how it goes.

Let us know how it turns out for you.
Interesting course on making money, I will really follow up to the course till the end
(08-02-2018, 03:12 AM)ndiafans Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Interesting course on making money, I will really follow up to the course till the end

You don't need to post to tell us you're going to try something. That's LQ.

INSTEAD, try it and THEN let us know if it worked for you OR if you have any further questions about the method that someone else hasn't already asked.

Thanks.
It's just like other facebook ads method. Nothing new to me. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Return to Top