[GET] Twitter Username Scraper **FREE**
This is a free Ubot tool that scrape Twitter usernames from your competitors profile. This isn't my own tool, I found it on other forum.
Tested and working fine!
Twitter Username Scraper save the username in a txt file with the following format: @username.
Enjoy it and Thanks me or add +REP Smile

[Image: uvOGOBO.png]

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cac4fab04e0ca3bebf1dc23a7b1f3068f751b9cde153cdc8968abb29189b4e3c/analysis/1394211287/

Download:
FILE NOT FOUND
Never lock the virus scan...
bad , you are so bad
(07-25-2015, 02:50 AM)iato Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Never lock the virus scan...
bad , you are so bad

I'm sorry, Post Updated!
Is it safe to use? just curious
So serious about this tool
maybe it will damage my pc.
Any review for this tool
(07-28-2015, 05:17 PM)Mafiaking Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it safe to use? just curious
I Found this software in another forum and i posted this softwre to help other users, It's seems clean. Download it at your own risk.
You can run the software in a Virtual Machine (Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.) or a sandbox like Sandboxie: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I use it and works very well, i use it to scrape 10k twitters follower from a competitor account in less than 2 minutes.

(07-28-2015, 11:20 PM)giangvik9x6 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So serious about this tool
maybe it will damage my pc.
Any review for this tool
This tool works for me, in the post you can see the VirusTotal Analysis, the archive has 5 detections. I think that the detection are false positives. Judge for yourself.
I've used and I have not had any problem, works perfectly.
(08-11-2015, 08:40 AM)digitvijay Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow amazing. I love this method so much

Thanks for your comment. If you like my post please add +REP
Please don't post if your tools not working...
@REEND Do not ask for +rep.
Update the download link. It says "File doesn't exist"
Does this still work, is the link dead?, i don't want to waste points if the link is dead?
File Not Found

Thread now closed

Return to Top CPAhero