[GET] Ultimate Tool to Find Profitable Keywords
Are You Wooried about Finding Profitable Keyword for Promoting your CPA Offers
USE Long Tail Pro Platinum 3.1.8
  • Enhanced By The World’s Most Powerful SEO Research Features
  • Trusted by Industry Leaders

File Expired!!!!
Quote:INSTRUCTIONS:

you can directly use it extract and use directly, Follow the below mentioned step incase you get problem.
1:First remove the older version by using Revo uninstaller, make sure delete the leftover
registries and files by using deep scan option after uninstall.

2:Goto C:\Users\YOURPCUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming
In the end of Roaming folder you will see files like
.95d691779473f3e03bc4b4e56319d74c.key
GWMC-I92M
RO39-2M3Q
Delete them also delete the folder of LTP in roaming folder.

3:Now again use the my provided LTP and enjoy.
There was no content under the lock
(11-08-2016, 10:33 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There was no content under the lock
thanks for pointing me the mistake. Fixed it. check now
Guys what is the password for the rar file please ?
(11-12-2016, 01:11 PM)zemminamia Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Guys what is the password for the rar file please ?

PLese re download the file.. I have mistakenly uploaded wrong file.
Where is the rar password , plz it's 50 point it's locked not open rar
Still you havent corrected your mistake.The rar file still needs password.Please dont do these cheap tricks in here.
(12-01-2016, 11:00 AM)drzmbs Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Where is the rar password , plz it's 50 point it's locked not open rar

plz check the download section for password

(12-16-2016, 12:49 AM)satyajit.2009 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Still you havent corrected your mistake.The rar file still needs password.Please dont do these cheap tricks in here.

plz check the download section for password
Anyone have any luck with this? i downloaded it but when i click on the exe file nothing happens, and now my older version that was working fine, now doesn't work :/
I used It Two or Three Times A really Good Tool
But The Problem Is This Tool Dont Tell Accurate keyword competition
(01-15-2017, 01:53 AM)kamla0313 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I used It Two or Three Times A really Good Tool
yes my 3.1 .5 version doesn't give accurate search numbers I think longtail pro has gone cloud base now :/

(01-15-2017, 01:53 AM)kamla0313 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I used It Two or Three Times A really Good Tool
yes my 3.1 .5 version doesn't give accurate search numbers I think longtail pro has gone cloud base now :/

It's not working where is the password for this rar
(01-27-2017, 12:39 PM)fayssaldz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It's not working where is the password for this rar

password : nulledpk.com
Good method. This method is way better than the one I used before from famous software keyword finder
File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server :(
Password not working Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-19-2017, 03:59 PM)musabahmad Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Password not working Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

The file expired a couple months ago. Where did you get it from??

Return to Top CPAhero