[GET] Vidbiz Video Store Builder
[Image: VidBiz-Review-768x696.png]

SALES PAGE : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
You forgot to add virus total report of the downloadable file..
(07-11-2017, 10:53 AM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You forgot to add virus total report of the downloadable file..

YEP i know, but its not harmful at all, its just a txt file which contains download links i already tried it :]
(07-12-2017, 12:34 PM)helper1z Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-11-2017, 10:53 AM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You forgot to add virus total report of the downloadable file..

YEP i know, but its not harmful at all, its just a txt file which contains download links i already tried it :]

Its not "just a txt file". Its a 22mb software download in a rar file. Why wouldn't it need a scan???

Add the VT scan please....
(07-12-2017, 03:09 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-12-2017, 12:34 PM)helper1z Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Its not "just a txt file". Its a 22mb software download in a rar file. Why wouldn't it need a scan???

Add the VT scan please....

22 mb software ok let me check again, looks like i am missing something

Return to Top CPAhero