[GUIDE] How to ethically STEAL a landing page and use it as your own?
Creating high converting landing pages from scratch is really very tough, specially if you don't have any coding knowledge (like me  Smile ).

So I decided to make a guide in which I will show you how you can copy someone else's landing page & use it as your own.

Step 1: Find your target.

So, the first step is to find out the site/landing page whom you want to copy. If you already have found one, then great.

If not just go to google/youtube and type in your keyword. For example: Clash of clans [email protected] Check out the sites which come up first. Because those are the sites which are getting the most amount of traffic & their owner definitely are always looking to improve their conversion rates. (so that they can earn more with the same amount of traffic.

Step 2: Download and Install HTTRACK Website Copier on your Computer (Windows Only).

This is a software which allows you to copy websites so that they can be accessed offline.

Step 3: Use HTTrack to copy the Landing Page.

I think a video will explain it more clearly:

Step 4: Check and remove all the affiliate links of you competitors & Add your own.

Step 5: Check whether there are any scripts or tracking codes at the bottom of the web page.

To prevent their website from being copied, a lot of people used scripts at the bottom of their page, which redirects the landing page  to their affiliate link.
So, make sure you get rid of them.

Step 6: Upload it your own site using Filezilla & check if it is properly working or not.

So, that's it guys. I hope you find it useful. Make sure to give your ratings if you enjoyed it.

If you have any questions, do let me know in the comments.
HTTrack has been around awhile, and has it's flaws, but it's good for basic site copying.

Just be aware that if you copy a unique design that someone else owns, then they can simply file a DMCA takedown notice and have the copied site removed. I've done that a few times and the last time I brought down an entire shared account and disabled ALL their websites, not just the copied one.

So, be careful about what you copy.
Thank you so much mate.
This guide very useful for me.
You're the man.
The question is :

How to find best LP to copy ? do u have any free tool for this ?

It's very hard for newbie to invest in spy tools
Hhhh I use this methode over 10 years copying other website and with soft its almost 4 years thanx for sharing with other

Return to Top