Poll: Gambling and Binary options should be prohibited on CPAHERO!
This poll is closed.
YES !
4 Votes, 80.00%
80.00%
NO !
1 Votes, 20.00%
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gambling and Binary options should be prohibited on CPAHERO!
Gambling and Binary options should be prohibited on CPAHERO!
If post gives to us info about how to play these games but not how make money as an affiliate (partner) through CPA (CPL, CPS) then why it is here on forum?

This is CPA forum. These things (games) has nothing to do with CPA. And members (especially new) can lose their money.

And this is about reputation of this forum.

Prohibit!

Do you agree?
I'm on the fence about it. Some money can be made but it's very high risk and you need a workable strategy. I'm thinking maybe have a section for high risk methods that has a dislaimer that you take your chances there. Some people love that binary crap so there is a market for it.
(11-07-2016, 12:19 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm on the fence about it. Some money can be made but it's very high risk and you need a workable strategy. I'm thinking maybe have a section for high risk methods that has a dislaimer that you take your chances there. Some people love that binary crap so there is a market for it.

So I got first vote or no?

I tired of this. I cant just stand alone and watch. And Im angry. Because When Im going to some "life changing opportunity" I see such BS. again.(((
Before it was some VPS. and others...

I understand clearly what I see. But some of our members(new) who maybe decided to jump into IM and learn from our members will get in this trap.
And then he/she can say that he lost him/her money with help of CPAHERO.!
Add a section for these high risk games its the minimum you can do to solve this!

Return to Top CPAhero