First Post Last Post
[Get] Article Buddy Pro [Latest Version] + BONUSES
Hi Heroes,
I found the original download page of Article Buddy Pro while surfing online... I don't know why they kept the download page indexed (LOL)... whatever, we can use the Article Buddy Pro version for FREE!!!

[Image: YcdeEsd.png]

Salespage:
Code:
http://article-buddy.com/sales-page/

What's included?
>> Article Buddy Pro software
>> User Manual
>> List of Stop Words
>> Tutorial: How it can be used for SEO

Article Buddy Pro Bonuses...
>> Minisite Design Graphics
>> EasyKeywordPro
>> FB Viral
>> Essential Guide To Affiliate Profits
>> Outsourcing Cheat Sheet
>> The Essential Guide To Blog Flipping
>> SPECIAL AFFILIATE BONUSES!

Get Article Buddy Pro & all Bonuses here...
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
I check sale page i think it's really good let me unlock and try this after that' i will submit my review.
Thanks for sharing, just unlock this. Great soft, thanks again
Thanks admin ill try this maybe i need this tool for future ,,
How to open it? I dont see any exe program after unpack.
(07-22-2016, 04:01 AM)Waldes93 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How to open it? I dont see any exe program after unpack.

Please read the instructions carefully....
You need updated java to run a .jar file.... otherwise, just download the exe file from ArticleBuddyUpdate ( below the actual download link)
I used this.. it showing the same article on execute mode.. not spinned..
Before i unlock do i still need to buy or pay anything to use this?
I am going to unlock this smart share.one of my friends just told me that it can even scrap youtube video dialogues!!
I think it's not working? are you sure this is the software from them? it doesn't do or change anything....
@sanjayindias @bhendev

Those have used this software earlier know that this works by replacing the letters with similarly looking characters (mainly stop words). That's why it gives 100% plag-free articles without changing the readability. Look below my test result...

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png]
I put stop words in the sotfware but. it seems same. but i checked my content from different site since i don't have copyscape credits. it said same copy or duplicate something like that. can you help me? how to this stop words works?
Using g - dork, i found only download link for a lite version and some folder :D
unlocked it now. many thanks Smile
Wow great post admin, thanks for this great post man
I want to try this out. I hope it works good. thanks man for the post..
I just downloaded the software, i will try it out and get release the feedback here soon. Great software to work with
How it work i dont understad clearly
we must have stop word database
Thanks fof sharing this.

I just tried it a 270 word article had 10% match when i tried the free tool on copyscape, i don't seem to be able to use the youtube add on when i add the video nothing happens
(08-01-2016, 06:56 PM)bhendev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I put stop words in the sotfware but. it seems same. but i checked my content from different site since i don't have copyscape credits. it said same copy or duplicate something like that. can you help me? how to this stop words works?

I don't quite understand it either. How does this software check for plagiarism?
(01-28-2017, 06:45 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-01-2016, 06:56 PM)bhendev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I put stop words in the sotfware but. it seems same. but i checked my content from different site since i don't have copyscape credits. it said same copy or duplicate something like that. can you help me? how to this stop words works?

I don't quite understand it either. How does this software check for plagiarism?

It doesn't check plag.. it's a article creation bot

Return to Top CPAhero