Get .COM Domain and Basic Hosting for a Year With Just $1!
Hello guys!
I want to share to you about how to get .com domain and basic hosting for a year WITH JUST $1!
(of course next year is more expensive than this one offer hehe)
I got it from other forums and I saw that there haven't been posted here (there is a different)so I will be the first hehe
NO its NOT godaddy! hehe

= What you get?
.com domain and basic hosting for 1 year FOR JUST $1
basic hosting: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

= Proof:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

= Requirement:
- US IP address (without US IP address u will get the charge for setup fee around $12(hosting and domain will be discounted 100%), IDK for canada or UK or other europe country), but dont worry u can get it with VPN (include in this tutorial)
- Paypal or CC for payment

= Tutorial:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Thanks for reading this thread, hope you like it, and sorry for locking something like this hehe, if there is error or something like not working please tell me so i will delete this

thanks!
Already unlocked.

= Tutorial:
Content Unlocked:
Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.

There is no HOW TO at all.. Please edit
(04-10-2016, 08:15 PM)Naneski Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Already unlocked.

= Tutorial:
Content Unlocked:

ow sorry, I will update it now
thanks for info

edit:
I have edit that, is it working? first time creating thread haha sorry
(04-11-2016, 05:57 AM)sumirart Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-10-2016, 08:15 PM)Naneski Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Already unlocked.

= Tutorial:
Content Unlocked:

ow sorry, I will update it now
thanks for info

edit:
I have edit that, is it working? first time creating thread haha sorry

Yeah, It's working now.
Thank you
I s it still work today ? I hope you it is. Thank you brow...
It's working but they don't activate your account until you provide a copy of the owner's ID

i quote " Please provide us with a copy of the owner's ID (either the copy of the driving license, passport copy or any valid government identification) for proper verification of this registration.''

Return to Top CPAhero