First Post Last Post
Get Scrapebox Free
Not tested this, because I have it

Download latest version of ScrapeBox from here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Get the 32 bit version.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Very nice method
FYI - your lock doesnt work at the moment Smile
Yeah, lock doesnt work but thanx anyway.
Yeah I know, I think because I had it unlocked at first because I did not know if it would work or not.

but it is ok though
@mikey08,

I don't know anything about scrapebox....but i have google it....

but if you don't mind then can you please tell me one thing...that can i use this software to get alot of views on images ?????

images from imgpaying ....or other paid image hosting ????
(05-14-2015, 07:41 AM)The_Kraker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@mikey08,

but if you don't mind then can you please tell me one thing...that can i use this software to get alot of views on images ?????

It's a mass backlink tool, mainly comment backlinks. Besides, it can do lots of scraping works.

@mikey08 I didn't tried your method (I have SB purchased) but thanks for this cool trick. If it works, will help lots of members. I'd suggest to keep it locked to protect it from leechers.
(05-14-2015, 02:42 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-14-2015, 07:41 AM)The_Kraker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@mikey08,

It's a mass backlink tool, mainly comment backlinks. Besides, it can do lots of scraping works.

@mikey08 I didn't tried your method (I have SB purchased) but thanks for this cool trick. If it works, will help lots of members. I'd suggest to keep it locked to protect it from leechers.

I tried to lock it, a few times, but it would nt let me. I think because at first

I have not use it for that but there is a feature called ping mode. It worked with ezinearticles, but i also think there is better software sites. I think one is called hitleap, but you have to pay 7 euros a month
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I use it mostly for harvesting url for gsa

but it is also call the swiss army knife. You can find if your links index or not, comment on blogs, there is so much you can do it with it
I have locked it for you. You need to use [hide] code.
I am such an idiot, all my other threads i go right but this one
Is scrapebox is really necessary?
If I'll buy GSA ser, do I need to have scrapebox too or is GSA good enough by itself?
@Dol14 and mickey08, thanks for the replying......Smile
(05-15-2015, 06:49 AM)wintertitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.If I'll buy GSA ser, do I need to have scrapebox too or is GSA good enough by itself?

GSA is enough for link building. You need not to buy SB if you don't have any scraping work. For backlinking SB has become very poor if you don't filter your list. Besides, unlike GSA it builds only comment and trackback backlinks which G00gle takes as low quality, spamming.
I get the error proxysource.zip is not found
(05-15-2015, 02:03 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-15-2015, 06:49 AM)wintertitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.If I'll buy GSA ser, do I need to have scrapebox too or is GSA good enough by itself?

GSA is enough for link building. You need not to buy SB if you don't have any scraping work. For backlinking SB has become very poor if you don't filter your list. Besides, unlike GSA it builds only comment and trackback backlinks which G00gle takes as low quality, spamming.

And in which case I would need to do some scraping work? Shouldn't I always scrape some sites before I do any backling posting?
(05-15-2015, 03:12 PM)wintertitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.And in which case I would need to do some scraping work? Shouldn't I always scrape some sites before I do any backling posting?

GSA have in-built scrapping and posting feature. Where as you can use SB for other scrappings like...
1. Scrape any specific site list with your own custom footprint...filter, sort.
2. Scrape emails
3. Scrape expired domains
4. Check Live links
5. Image harvesting
6. Article harvesting
many more....

Read full features here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-15-2015, 03:45 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.GSA have in-built scrapping and posting feature. Where as you can use SB for other scrappings like...
1. Scrape any specific site list with your own custom footprint...filter, sort.
2. Scrape emails
3. Scrape expired domains
4. Check Live links
5. Image harvesting
6. Article harvesting
many more....

Read full features here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Ahh I understand now. Thanks! Then I guess I should start with just GSA, and will leave scrapebox for times when I'll be more experienced. Also, do I need proxies in addition to a VPS in order to run GSA ser?
(05-15-2015, 03:58 PM)wintertitan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ahh I understand now. Thanks! Then I guess I should start with just GSA, and will leave scrapebox for times when I'll be more experienced. Also, do I need proxies in addition to a VPS in order to run GSA ser?

You must have proxies to avoid your IP ban and avoid backlink footprints. Secondly, if you are new to GSA, I'd suggest not to point backlinks to your moneysite first. Try with some parasite sites, videos etc.

Note: Let us not bump this thread with GSA discussions. It'd become irrevelent to the thread title. If you want more discussions on this please make a new thread in Helpdesk section.
(05-15-2015, 04:10 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You must have proxies to avoid your IP ban and avoid backlink footprints. Secondly, if you are new to GSA, I'd suggest not to point backlinks to your moneysite first. Try with some parasite sites, videos etc.

Note: Let us not bump this thread with GSA discussions. It'd become irrevelent to the thread title. If you want more discussions on this please make a new thread in Helpdesk section.

Yeah, it's a bit offtopic, you're right. This whole thing has so many things to "Set right", so many things to think about, and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg. Makes it pretty tough for someone new to master all of this and actually see any profit Embarased
The best i think xsrumer softthe best i think xsrumer soft

Return to Top CPAhero