Get a free vps from windows azure
I found this trick while snooping around , i hope you will like it ....

Go to : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. this link and follow the steps. you will get 100$ credit for free and you can buy azure vps with it.
no CC needed....

Enjoy Smile Smile
I just tried it and it's no longer working.
I get the message "This offer is so popular it is temporarily out of stock. Not to worry though, we are working hard to replenish it. Please check back again soon."
(05-23-2016, 08:14 AM)rh619 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I found this trick while snooping around , i hope you will like it ....

Go to : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. this link and follow the steps. you will get 100$ credit for free and you can buy azure vps with it.
no What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. needed....

Enjoy Smile Smile

Microsoft is offering this to even African countries, but not to Bangladesh. My country.

Dont know what is the problem of those companies, like Paypal, Clickbank, Bing or Microsoft.. they can even go to west africa to expenditure their business but not in Bangladesh.

pathetic...!
(06-02-2016, 04:19 PM)acex Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-23-2016, 08:14 AM)rh619 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I found this trick while snooping around , i hope you will like it ....

Enjoy Smile Smile

Microsoft is offering this to even African countries, but not to Bangladesh. My country.

Dont know what is the problem of those companies, like Paypal, Clickbank, Bing or Microsoft.. they can even go to west africa to expenditure their business but not in Bangladesh.

pathetic...!

There is a reason big companies are not offering their services in Bangladesh , india , srilanka and pakistan, because people of this region misuse these services .... its a good thing they are not offering ... you people should follow their rules ...
(06-06-2016, 07:27 PM)rh619 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-02-2016, 04:19 PM)acex Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy Smile Smile

pathetic...!

There is a reason big companies are not offering their services in Bangladesh , india , srilanka and pakistan, because people of this region misuse these services .... its a good thing they are not offering ... you people should follow their rules ...

Yo this services are offered in India, what the F*** are you saying
I try it in europe is working it gives you 200$ free Azure...

no CC needed....

Enjoy Smile Smile

dont understand whatis that

no CC needed....

Enjoy Smile Smile

Does it still work?
Is it still working or not ? Please anyone answer me
(06-06-2016, 07:27 PM)rh619 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Enjoy Smile Smile

pathetic...!

Its working in Pakistan as well
Does it work in South America? Is it better than amazon?

Return to Top CPAhero