Get free hosting server and create your own website (full features)
Hi everyone, they provides professional free hosting servers absolutely free, with no hidden costs, no setup fees, no ads or contracts.
They offer free web hosting servers with all complete features that other companies try to sell . LOL Wink
when i discovered this i joined a NEW WORLD!
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Well before paying i would like to know if they are trial of any kind like amazon, google etc??
what is RAM, HDD, and bandwidth??
how much will we have to pay???
No ads! No ads on all free hosting
Bandwidth 100Gb free hosting server
Disk space 10Gb free disk space
FTP accounts 5 FTP accounts
Addon domains Free unlimited addon domains

if u know something better just tell me
ps. this have full featured services for free

(07-24-2015, 11:16 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well before paying i would like to know if they are trial of any kind like amazon, google etc??

do u need more Money Mouth
(07-24-2015, 11:25 AM)iato Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No ads! No ads on all free hosting

(07-24-2015, 11:16 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well before paying i would like to know if they are trial of any kind like amazon, google etc??

actually brother i have used many free hosting services and believe me they can't handle more than 30-50 visitors at a time and that's what i wanted to know if you have ever used hosting yourself ?? and tell me some good/bad eperiences
I use it just for generetors and i have multile accounts.
if you need more youmust pay.
AND... i hard to have 30 usrs at the same timestamp, if a page loads 2 econs later --what is the problem?

(07-24-2015, 12:05 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-24-2015, 11:25 AM)iato Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No ads! No ads on all free hosting

actually brother i have used many free hosting services and believe me they can't handle more than 30-50 visitors at a time and that's what i wanted to know if you have ever used hosting yourself ?? and tell me some good/bad eperiences

plz post me a link to your site so i can check ow many visitors you have
(07-24-2015, 02:57 PM)iato Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I use it just for generetors and i have multile accounts.
if you need more youmust pay.
AND... i hard to have 30 usrs at the same timestamp, if a page loads 2 econs later --what is the problem?

(07-24-2015, 12:05 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

plz post me a link to your site so i can check ow many visitors you have

but i moved my sites from those hostings and actually if you try little bit than you can get awesome hosting with domain for very little!! ;P and that's what i did.

PS: did you say servers for free or shared hosting?? because server is good always if it is 512MB ram
Thanks so much for this share <3
Site is not loading for me :( every other site is loading normally
Thanks so much for this share <3
Might use this down the line for a Marijuana themed website... Planning some moves but need to get my capital in order.
Is there really a free hosting any where cos i have been searching like forever.... I mean CPANEL hosting...
As i know till its spam site. i used them 4/5 years ago and company not activated my account.
The problem with these free hosting sites is that they tend to be down regularly. I have tried so many free hosting and that has been the biggest problem. Does anyone else have a feedback about this hosting service?
Is that still working guys ???

i need an answer
(01-13-2017, 03:57 PM)Kzed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is that still working guys ???

i need an answer

Seems to be. The site is still up and running

Return to Top CPAhero