HELP!!SCRIPT FOR PPD,PPL,PPA OFFER SITE..
Hello Family Members,I intend creating a website in my country Nigeria.
I need a good script for either PPD,PPA,PPL to monetize a large amount of africa traffic.I will also be grateful if anyone can share advertisers accepting africa traffic.
Thanks In Advance..
You can target your traffic on specific country like mine and others.
Is there any place I could get a free script.As you can see am just a hustler.lol
@rayner6 i'm not fully sure what you are looking for, but i created a landingpage you can get for free here on cpahero Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.. Is this what you are looking for?
Where i get the script for ppd sites............
Are you looking for free or to buy?
What PPD are you with?

(07-23-2014, 01:14 PM)sooraj20081 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Where i get the script for ppd sites............
I have a script for PPD site if you still need pm me
Guys, he's willing to build a ppd site for people in africa and he needs a free script for that

Sorry mate I don't know how to help you, but you can try to get advertisers for yourself by contacting some big companies in africa

I hope that someone helps you mate Smile
I got a new host already to create the site but don't have cash to buy scripts. Please mates help out. I want to make some cash online. Anyone who's willing to help.

I need to build the site first so I can show the project to the advertisers here in Africa.Please help.Anyone ??
Yes tha'ts good good luck my bro good idea
(08-01-2014, 03:01 AM)SYRG4ME5 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Excellent and explain it more than wonderful, this is the best of your formatting of the subject useful
Can you help me with such script.

Return to Top CPAhero