First Post Last Post
[HOT] Absolutely free vps for lifetime
(12-27-2014, 02:52 PM)He-Man Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ok this looks to be a good thread, since am already looking for a free vps to run my hitleap and cointellect software there, but like Gukgukninja stated that it gives linux OS, so am not familiar with linux much, hence can anyone teach me how to use this linux vps and set up hitleap and cointellect software and run them 24/7 there. If anyone including the OP can guide and teach me on how to operate it then I would be happy to open the lock and go a step forward.

Its useless as this free vps is very weak in specs .

Use my guide for installing apps in it.
(12-30-2014, 03:11 AM)IMadeYouReadThis Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-27-2014, 02:52 PM)He-Man Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ok this looks to be a good thread, since am already looking for a free vps to run my hitleap and cointellect software there, but like Gukgukninja stated that it gives linux OS, so am not familiar with linux much, hence can anyone teach me how to use this linux vps and set up hitleap and cointellect software and run them 24/7 there. If anyone including the OP can guide and teach me on how to operate it then I would be happy to open the lock and go a step forward.

Its useless as this free vps is very weak in specs .

Use my guide for installing apps in it.

I have read your guide but it just goes over my head because I do not know anything about linux so I am looking for someone who can run it for me as a pro, I was even ready to purchase the gig from you that you had posted quite sometime back. But then you said you will take more vps and then get back to me so I kinda kept my hope on the same.
Wow thx dude.
I need VPS so much.
Thank u very much.
Is that have 128MB RAM ?!!
so what can we do with 128 MB ?
Can i run browser there?
If it only 128Mb Ram then i think we'll not do anything :( now have alot service VPS 1GB Ram but price is very cheap
Is windows XP included? because it seems someone says linux
If this is about Haphost, they will shut down in August.
Thank you for sharing - Is CC required ?
(10-06-2014, 06:46 AM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everyone,

I'm finally back after a very long absence from cpahero.
I thought that I should come back with a very special thing to all the users.

I know that everyone here needs an absolutely free vps forever.
So, today I came up with a very good site that gives you a good vps that serves your needs and the surprise is that it's FREE.

NOTE: It's not 3jelly, no need for a CC, no need for getting referrals. It's free.

What are you waiting for ? Start using this site and you will never regret using it ;)

PS: I will lock this thread after an hour, please leave your feedback about the site so that everyone knows if it's good or not worth their time.

Enjoy it ;)

error 404
Site now gives a 404 so thread now closed.

Return to Top