First Post Last Post
[HOT]Over 1500+ Targeted Quality Niches [ULTIMATE SHARE] Made over $1000 with them
Hey, guys, this is my first share here
I have been joining multiple CPA forums/sites and gathered lots of resources which helped me a lot to start
I decided to share them all since there are too much and I won't be using them all. They are categorised accordingly and some of these docs should be opened with Notepad+(google it and download it). It includes the following:
-HIGH QUALITY NICHES: (Over 300+)
-LONG LIST OF RANDOM NICHES: (Around 500)
-MOBILE NICHES(niches targeted for mobile users) + SEARCH VOLUME : (Over 500+)
-SOFTWARE NICHES + SEARCH VOLUME: (Over 800+)
-Generator niches: (Around 50+)

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Thanks a lot

Sorry I did a mistake and added a hide tag on each link, edited it, now it should be okay
Ill try to update this thread with new niches times to times
Thanks ghostrider for the like
I've updated the thread with some more niches
Welcome and great first share! Smile
(11-18-2016, 03:41 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Welcome and great first share! Smile

thanks for the heads up :D
Will these niches be useful for ppd as well? please let me know...
Thanks Mate for your Hard work. All the niches come with long tail keywords, Which is easier to rank for CPA and PPD as well as.
(11-19-2016, 11:29 PM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will these niches be useful for ppd as well? please let me know...
yes they are
(11-20-2016, 01:08 AM)adarshbio4 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-19-2016, 11:29 PM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Will these niches be useful for ppd as well? please let me know...
yes they are

thanks for reply and now i am going to unlock this.
(11-22-2016, 02:11 PM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-20-2016, 01:08 AM)adarshbio4 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
yes they are

thanks for reply and now i am going to unlock this.

no problem, most welcome mate
Are these niches only? or there will be keywords as well?
(11-23-2016, 05:01 AM)wijaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Are these niches only? or there will be keywords as well?
both
Thank you so much for sharing , i will check it out and will let know know. thanks
(11-23-2016, 11:58 AM)rh619 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you so much for sharing , i will check it out and will let know know. thanks

welcome mate, do review it if u want
Anyone up for a review, i need to know if its a good share, gotta update some
Looks nice but can you please give 1-2 examples of your niches?
(11-29-2016, 04:24 AM)subhomsarkar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for the share dude, lets see what u have for us!!!

welcome

(12-01-2016, 08:48 AM)arxontas Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Looks nice but can you please give 1-2 examples of your niches?

what?
ask better questions ffs
In ppd program the niche is the king. thank you to sh

i like what you share , thank you friend i like ppd niche to promote
Copy from competitive forum, not hot, not quality... Some old niches from 2013...
Thanks for making the list will try this one, hope will make some bucks
Not hot, not quality... Some old niches from 2013...

Return to Top CPAhero