[HQ] Hidden Link Method - Get Relevant High Authority Backlinks
Hello everyone,

I know that some of you have ordered PBN links, social signals, link building services or web 2.0 buffer sites but the results weren't as expected. Your site is still not ranking good.

I'm going to show you a link building method that involves blog commenting.

The Hidden Link Method helps you get backlinks on high quality, niche-relevant WordPress websites.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Amzing method been using it from long time....Works like charm but sometimes links get deleted too if admin is too smart
Good method. This method is way better than the one I used before from famous backlinker less chance of getting caught
Hi, unlocked but not seeing anything? could i have my points back please

thanks
(02-19-2017, 01:33 PM)CFT Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, unlocked but not seeing anything? could i have my points back please

thanks

The method itself is still there, but the site where it came from, including the example image, is now just redirecting to a Facebook page, so I have removed it.

This is a twist on the dot method and does still work if you post good comments and the WP admin doesn't look carefully..
(02-19-2017, 04:43 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-19-2017, 01:33 PM)CFT Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, unlocked but not seeing anything? could i have my points back please

thanks

The method itself is still there, but the site where it came from, including the example image, is now just redirecting to a Facebook page, so I have removed it.

This is a twist on the dot method and does still work if you post good comments and the WP admin doesn't look carefully..

Yes, i could see something was missing so thought there was more info.
Was the link updated? ( the site where it came from, including the example image, is now just redirecting to a Facebook page, so I have removed it....)
(02-20-2017, 04:28 PM)scofieldd27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Was the link updated? ( the site where it came from, including the example image, is now just redirecting to a Facebook page, so I have removed it....)

It didn't need to be updated, as it was just the source of where the method came from, but the method is already posted under the lock.
Thank for share bro, this is nice trick for me .............................

Return to Top CPAhero