First Post Last Post
Had a big day...for me atleast
This is my best day so far(5/13/16). I am very new to this, but today went very well in my opinion.
[Image: X5piS9g.png]

[Image: RZFmXPp.png]
Even better on 5/14/16

[Image: 0aHn6ei.png]
5/15/16

ALL TIME (As of 7/26/16)
[Image: mcF4Adw.png]

For those who have been waiting for me to reveal my kik methods, here is the link.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-12-2016, 10:54 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: X5piS9g.png]
This is my best day so far. I am very new to this, but today went very well in my opinion.

Concrats mate, had a very good day too Smile
(05-13-2016, 03:08 AM)SocialJacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-12-2016, 10:54 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: X5piS9g.png]
This is my best day so far. I am very new to this, but today went very well in my opinion.

Thanks man! Keep it up!
(05-13-2016, 03:10 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-13-2016, 03:08 AM)SocialJacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks man! Keep it up!

Is this all from Kik?
(05-13-2016, 03:54 PM)SocialJacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-13-2016, 03:10 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks man! Keep it up!

Is this all from Kik?

Mostly from kik. Some of it is from Instagram.
Wow nice one dude" Maybe you could offer us your insctructons why conversationrate is so high... My conversion is a bout 15%-20%
(05-14-2016, 05:15 PM)gorteX12 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow nice one dude" Maybe you could offer us your insctructons why conversationrate is so high... My conversion is a bout 15%-20%

Alright man! I will maybe make a word document with my methods and share it or I might make a thread. I will post a link here if I end up doing that.

Here is today's earnings
(05-14-2016, 11:42 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-14-2016, 05:15 PM)gorteX12 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow nice one dude" Maybe you could offer us your insctructons why conversationrate is so high... My conversion is a bout 15%-20%

Alright man! I will maybe make a word document with my methods and share it or I might make a thread. I will post a link here if I end up doing that.

Here is today's earnings

That's really great man! Would be curious to hear what you have to say about kik marketing since i would like to give that a try sometime in the future
(05-15-2016, 04:02 AM)SocialJacker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.That's really great man! Would be curious to hear what you have to say about kik marketing since i would like to give that a try sometime in the future

You can PM or skype me if you want...my skype is 'thefriendlywebguy'
This looks really nice for a beginner, im sure you will get more money in the future Smile
(05-19-2016, 10:20 AM)Icoie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This looks really nice for a beginner, im sure you will get more money in the future Smile

Yeah I am working on scaling! And yes, hopefully there will be more money in the future!
Wow your earnings are quite good. I hope I can earn soon. Just getting started with Instagram. I wonder which landing page works for you.
Hey man, how do you promote this on Kik, you pick a niche make a landing page with locker and send it to people?
Do you just spam or you chat up with them?
(05-24-2016, 02:55 AM)r00tb0t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow your earnings are quite good. I hope I can earn soon. Just getting started with Instagram. I wonder which landing page works for you.

Thanks man. Let me know if you need any help.

(05-25-2016, 07:59 AM)Haywire1337 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey man, how do you promote this on Kik, you pick a niche make a landing page with locker and send it to people?
Do you just spam or you chat up with them?

Feel free to PM me for my methods.
Waiting for this word document which you write method for us Smile
Nice earning you have. Just scale it up and earn even more ^^
(05-26-2016, 03:01 AM)remeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Waiting for this word document which you write method for us Smile

I will post the link on here once I finish it.
Good job mate nice earning congrats and good luck to you
(05-31-2016, 05:28 AM)Riddik Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good job mate nice earning congrats and good luck to you
Thank you very much and good luck to you as well!
That's really cool dude! Can I ask you what you do?

Return to Top CPAhero