First Post Last Post
Had a big day...for me atleast
(05-31-2016, 08:59 PM)codemoney Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.That's really cool dude! Can I ask you what you do?
Kik and I just made a landing page for free movies...
Wow awesome work! Keep up the good job. Little payments lead to big payments!
Hi bro, could you please help me? I'm with Instagram and OGads and not even making $1 per day :(

Could you please guide me to make at least $10 per day with KIK?

Thanks a lot.
(05-12-2016, 10:54 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is my best day so far(5/13/16). I am very new to this, but today went very well in my opinion.
[Image: X5piS9g.png]

[Image: RZFmXPp.png]
Even better on 5/14/16

[Image: 0aHn6ei.png]
5/15/16
Amazing conversion rate! Congrats and keep it up!
The CR is pretty good even for CPI. at some point you will have to splittest with CPA offers cus that's usually higher EPC but also more work in making people/visitors understand how to complete them. for the installs it is very easy. Smile
(05-12-2016, 10:54 PM)friendlywebguy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This is my best day so far(5/13/16). I am very new to this, but today went very well in my opinion.
[Image: X5piS9g.png]

[Image: RZFmXPp.png]
Even better on 5/14/16

[Image: 0aHn6ei.png]
5/15/16

How to work? Tell me method
(06-05-2016, 04:55 PM)proxynvpn Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow awesome work! Keep up the good job. Little payments lead to big payments!
Thanks! Right now I am just scaling.

(05-25-2016, 07:59 AM)Haywire1337 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey man, how do you promote this on Kik, you pick a niche make a landing page with locker and send it to people?
Do you just spam or you chat up with them?
I used to chat with them, but I made a bot, so now i just spam them. It takes less time, and the people that would usually complete the offers would complete them no matter what.
I am almost ready to share my method! Everyone hold tight. I will post a message again when it is all ready.
Wow great ratio bro!! good work.... u shared method?
(08-19-2016, 01:57 PM)elsamalex Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Wow great ratio bro!! good work.... u shared method?
In my skype group message!
For those who have been waiting for me to reveal my kik methods, here is the link.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hi there, i added you on skype, if its okay with u
Congrats dude! Looks like a really good start Smile I have one question, PM'ed you!

Return to Top CPAhero