Help me in posting Facebook groups
I am using 1 fake account. By using that i am posting in Facebook groups.But whatever i posts in groups,it says This post goes against our Community Standards.I don't know why it showing like this always.Kindly me any suggestions to solve this problem.
(12-10-2018, 04:05 AM)diamond55 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am using 1 fake account. By using that i am posting in Facebook groups.But whatever i posts in groups,it says This post goes against our Community Standards.I don't know why it showing like this always.Kindly me any suggestions to solve this problem.

Try vpn and see what happens. Also try to clean the cookies after the transition from the main account to the fake one. You can also try to log in from another device, as well as confirm the maximum mail, phone, etc.
(12-10-2018, 04:05 AM)diamond55 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am using 1 fake account. By using that i am posting in Facebook groups.But whatever i posts in groups,it says This post goes against our Community Standards.I don't know why it showing like this always.Kindly me any suggestions to solve this problem.

I ran into the same problem but it was because my domain was banned.Some tutti fruity from a group reported it as spam.
So now I go free hosting for landing pages and subdomains.Have several accounts different email addresses.
So far so good but I keep it safe.
My advice is go big and automate with a PBN and go after page 1-Facebook has become a cashcow for Mark pushing sales by spamming sellers and they're not that friendly anymore.

Return to Top