Help with CPA
Hi, i'm new on this forum and i hope i will get some help, but anyways, the story is long so i will start right now.
I'm working on the internet like 5-6 years i think but i never try anything that have to do with cpa and affiliate marketing. 
I worked passive income systems(investments), trading with crypto currencies and for some time forex, cpm earning with my websites, freelance, programming...
couple months ago i wanted to try something more, because it could be fun to learn those new things and i always wanted to try cpa or affiliate marketing..
and so i started with cpa, purchased some video courses that of course was wasting of money.. i am currently member of many networks like peerfly,bizprofits,adworkmedia,cpagrip,ogads,madrivo,mobidea,cpalead,adscendmedia...
i try them all but no success! I earned just couple of $ on cpalead, adworkmedia and cpagrip. Like 1 lead on each network...

My marketing methods was bing ads, adwords, facebook ads, pop traffic, banner traffic... Basically i was excited and i was sure that something will work and that i will find out what works for me. I was very optimistic(i'm still), but losing hope because i already lose a good amount.
I also was promoted my offers via instagram,twitter,facebook pages, youtube.
Nothing, barely got some clicks.

I'm really trying hard, and still after almost 3 months i didn't give up from cpa marketing, i know that there is some potential...
I know that you can't give me some guarantee success formula because you don't want competition and i understand but guys at least if you can give me some advice or something... did i make something wrong? If answer is yes, what and how to fix it.
And i also think that cpa marketing is getting harder and harder, ppd is almost dead, peoples are afraid of offers with enter your number,email etc.. anyway, if you can help me somehow, please Smile
My advice would be to never spend money on ads for CPA offers. The ROI is horrible and it's more likely you will lose money than to gain unless you know exactly what you're doing and have the initial money to lose on testing, tweaking, etc. Some people can pull it off, but they are the minority. Most noobs will fail.

Use the free methods instead, like posting in groups, social media, etc. Its far more effective to "practice" and, even if you fail you haven't lost any real money.
(08-14-2017, 05:36 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My advice would be to never spend money on ads for CPA offers. The ROI is horrible and it's more likely you will lose money than to gain unless you know exactly what you're doing and have the initial money to lose on testing, tweaking, etc. Some people can pull it off, but they are the minority. Most noobs will fail.

Use the free methods instead, like posting in groups, social media, etc. Its far more effective to "practice" and, even if you fail you haven't lost any real money.

Yes, i do that already but no results.. i just get clicks. Maybe just to skip this think with cpa and everything... only thing that hold me here is because i already wasted money and 3 months....
3 months isn't quite a lot of time tho tbh, try 1 click flow offers with ads they work like charm tho or try pay per call, its too early to give up
(08-14-2017, 06:12 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.3 months isn't quite a lot of time tho tbh, try 1 click flow offers with ads they work like charm tho or try pay per call, its too early to give up

Hmm i'm not really sure what are 1 click flow offers?  Oops
(08-14-2017, 06:15 PM)paja93 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-14-2017, 06:12 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.3 months isn't quite a lot of time tho tbh, try 1 click flow offers with ads they work like charm tho or try pay per call, its too early to give up

Hmm i'm not really sure what are 1 click flow offers?  Oops

Wasn't really able to see your quote but, 1 click offers.... I like you drive traffic to an offer and users just click anywhere on the screen and viola you earn ....its not the best explanation but it works quite a bit easy than other offers tho & you pay less on ads or opt not to even use paid ads at all but good luck .. Research a bit and you'll be fine

Return to Top CPAhero