First Post Last Post
[Hot] Google Plus Bot Latest 2016
Hi ... another nice leak ;)

The Ultimate Google Plus Automation bot. Increase followers, auto post, auto Plus one, auto follow, join communities, scrape and more

February 15 **** LINK edited ... so now you must be able to download it again ... sorry for that but maybe after the site upgrade ... not sure ... but anyways the link have been fix ;) ...

sales page
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

download

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

pass: LOGMAXER
This bot not work....say error bla bla
(02-15-2016, 06:19 AM)skypeleft Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This bot not work....say error bla bla

I have install it yesterday with the last version on the site ... and working like a charm ... do you have install the one on the official website ... and copy/paste de dll not the folder ... and remplace the one in the folder program ??

anyone have tried it ???

Edit: so see my others shared i NEVER share something that i have not try before ... and since your post some people have like it and send point for this ...
A noob question .. this bot is useful for what method, for example ?
(02-15-2016, 10:35 AM)azareus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.A noob question .. this bot is useful for what method, for example ?

to boost ur google profile and automate it ... depends of your need ... many people can use it for different uses ... its like facedominator for FB and many others (twitter, pinterest bot ... etc ...) i post the sales page maybe that will more easy for you to find the way to use it ...

hope that will help ... i know is a pretty "generic" answer but its up to you to find the best way to use it ... im not an expert in IM for the moment lol

and maybe some others members can give some tips ...
No links found for download, Please Put a new link of download so anyone can download it

Regards
(02-15-2016, 12:05 PM)farfor767 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No links found for download, Please Put a new link of download so anyone can download it

Regards

February 15 **** LINK edited ... so now you must be able to download it again ... sorry for that but maybe after the site upgrade ... not sure ... but anyways the link have been fix ;) ...

pls let me know if all good ;) thanks
@lynch3r i think will be useful with another methods posted before in this Forum, thanks for your share dude
Downlaod not working, please update your link thanks
Thats the 3 time i fix the link i dont know a bug in this site ?? fixed again so try again and let me know if its ok ... i try it again on my side all goods ;)
What's the password of the file
Can u share the password please
Hi ... the password have been updated ... sorry for this

hi ... the password have been updated ... sorry for this ....
Can you past the paasword here please trhanks
Add fix it in the 1 post ;) ... sorry i dont share it here ... without anyone can open the files ;)
After install this tool must be update ??
if i click YES automate redirect to download page
if NO, tool will close

any suggestion ?
(02-18-2016, 09:16 PM)kaino240 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.After install this tool must be update ??
if i click YES automate redirect to download page
if NO, tool will close

any suggestion ?

i dont understand i just check and i have the latest update and when i open it ... it doesnt ask for update ... so to make sure i ask for new update in the software itself and said that i have the latest one ... but i dont know in your case but ... yes ... u have no choice ... try it ;) but let me know what happen bro ... i if doesnt i wil remove all this ;) sorry i cant do anything against possible updates ;)
Is it working or not?
Waiting for the reviews...
Thank you for this. Although this is a great bot i would not advise using your primary google plus account as your inputting sensitive information in a program that we know little of. Either than that perfect thread here.
This is shit lol stop sharing shit you shitface are you all crazy, why you say thanks lol

Return to Top CPAhero