First Post Last Post
How Many Of You Work Online Full Time?
I've been working online full time for a living for the past 8 years and was wondering how many other members here also work online full time.

I tried online earning money about 12 years ago but gave up because I didn't understand it very well and didn't have much success, so I went back to working at a normal job in a warehouse.

Every day I worked there and seen other workers looking miserable and getting injured on the job. It didn't look like much of a future to me.

Then, 8 years ago, I got sick myself and could no longer work a regular 9-5 job. I was stuck at home with no work and no money. I started looking at making money online again, but this time I was determined that I HAD to make it work for me. I had no choice but to figure it all out because I had no other options.

The learning curve was steep. It seemed to me there was an endless amount of stuff to learn...marketing, coding, domains, hosting, cpa, etc, etc....but it had to be done. I spent crazy 16 hour days studying and researching at first until I was ready to make my first sale. It took 3 months but I did it!

Within a few months I was able to earn enough to support myself and my gf by working full time online. Now, 8 years later, I have a house, land by the ocean, 4 cars (including a classic Porsche) and great experiences.

Please share your story with others to let them know the possibilities of what can be done online. Too many people fail to see it as a real job that takes real effort and end up failing online.

Do you work online full time? Tell us about it!! Smile
I work online full time but don't make a lot of money, maybe things get better, but some good news is better than all bad news........
Your guys stories move me here. Think I should try harder and make CPA+PPD my main residual income's generator in near future Smile
I work part time. Most of my day am doing offline stuff. Sometimes I go for days without doing any online work. Sunday is usually a relaxing no tv, no computer day for me. Dont get me wrong I like being online, but I like being offline more. I wish I could earn enough doing 2-3 hours of online work a day.
Really it was much motivational and inspiring post . I work more than 5-6 hours in online everyday since last 2 years , but its my unfortunate , didn't get any success yet ..... do you have any solution for that ?

thanks .
(09-10-2014, 01:25 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I work part time. Most of my day am doing offline stuff. Sometimes I go for days without doing any online work. Sunday is usually a relaxing no tv, no computer day for me. Dont get me wrong I like being online, but I like being offline more. I wish I could earn enough doing 2-3 hours of online work a day.

Im sure you would be able to do that, but you would need to spend a lot before and invest a bit. Since you would need to set up something nearly autopilot (if not completely autopilot) to be able to earn a good ammount withotu spending a lot of time.
Earnign from referrals is one way.
(09-10-2014, 03:47 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Earnign from referrals is one way.

It could work, but to earn a moderate ammount you would need a lot of referrals. It could work if you have a good experience and start teaching newbies who become your referrals. After all they will earn and so do you.
Yeah. But if you cannot teach others, you can also just promote with your referral link and you will soon get active members.
(09-10-2014, 01:38 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Really it was much motivational and inspiring post . I work more than 5-6 hours in online everyday since last 2 years , but its my unfortunate , didn't get any success yet ..... do you have any solution for that ?

thanks .

If you're working 5-6 hours a day for 2 years with no success then you're obviously not doing it the right way.

The problem is that way too many people start their online journey to earning money the wrong way and continue down the wrong path wasting time and money on things that simply don't work. They have been blinded by flashy "guru" pages showing huge mansions and piles of cash on sites promising riches overnight, but that never deliver.

Forget everything you learned from those crappy sites. The only one getting rich from those sites are the owners, not you.

@vegeta re: referrals - Never let your own success depend on other people. When you refer people to someone else's site you are just helping to make THEM rich, while you just get a small drop of the pot. Create your OWN empire to success! Smile
Thanks bro, but i dont view it that way. For me It's nice to get residual income.
(09-10-2014, 10:09 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks bro, but i dont view it that way. For me It's nice to get residual income.

It depends on the size of your list, ultimately. If you are someone like Shoemoney, who can send out a $125 per lead ref link and make 7k+ in one shot, then yes, but if you are one of those sad sacks flogging a PTC link for pennies, then no.

At the end of the day it's about making money...LOTS of it. If a person had a choice between working all day getting refs to click at PTC's and TE's for less than 10 bucks earnings, OR working the SAME amount of time earning $100+ per day working on their OWN site, which should they choose? Which would YOU choose??

It's not that you can't earn something with referrals, but the issue most people have is getting the RIGHT KIND of referrals.

In my case I've owned a 50k member PTC and currently own a 33k member GPT, and I'd much rather be the owner getting a cut off everything EVERY member does, than be the one only getting a small cut from my own personal referrals. I've been on both sides and I much prefer the side I'm on now.

To put it in further perspective, my GPT only took one day to build and about 100 bucks invested. Then I promoted the site link for about a month before I had enough members that they were able to promote the site for me using their own ref link.

So, now I do ZERO promotion myself and my members do all the work for me. They do all the CPA offers that I get paid for AND they do all the promotion. I do nothing.

THAT'S true, passive, residual income.
Count me in am a full time devotee of online money making, but am still learning, I give most of the time to bitcoin, then comes my writing works and then my website from which I am trying to earn.
(09-10-2014, 10:40 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-10-2014, 10:09 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks bro, but i dont view it that way. For me It's nice to get residual income.

It depends on the size of your list, ultimately. If you are someone like Shoemoney, who can send out a $125 per lead ref link and make 7k+ in one shot, then yes, but if you are one of those sad sacks flogging a PTC link for pennies, then no.

At the end of the day it's about making money...LOTS of it. If a person had a choice between working all day getting refs to click at PTC's and TE's for less than 10 bucks earnings, OR working the SAME amount of time earning $100+ per day working on their OWN site, which should they choose? Which would YOU choose??

It's not that you can't earn something with referrals, but the issue most people have is getting the RIGHT KIND of referrals.

In my case I've owned a 50k member PTC and currently own a 33k member GPT, and I'd much rather be the owner getting a cut off everything EVERY member does, than be the one only getting a small cut from my own personal referrals. I've been on both sides and I much prefer the side I'm on now.

To put it in further perspective, my GPT only took one day to build and about 100 bucks invested. Then I promoted the site link for about a month before I had enough members that they were able to promote the site for me using their own ref link.

So, now I do ZERO promotion myself and my members do all the work for me. They do all the CPA offers that I get paid for AND they do all the promotion. I do nothing.

Dude one of the best posts I've read here. Motivational. Is it ok if I sometimes pm you about your gpt site?
(09-10-2014, 10:40 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Do you think you could share some tutorials with the users of this forum? Im kinda interested of the fact that you own your own PTC (Since i used to be a member of PTC in the past)
I work online full time have been for the last 10 years :-)
Thanks for motivating me :D
I am also online more than 16hrs/day,and for an undergraduate things are really hard for me to understand,specially CPA/PPD method which requires some programming knowledge.My choice is only PTC :/
@Vegeta - Absolutely Smile
@IMrWizardI - What do you think would be useful to know? I'll help in anyway I can...

Look, to anyone reading this thread, I honestly think most of you could do MUCH better than me because I'm old and getting kinda tired of it, so I plan to semi-retire by next year. You guys are all young and know what's popular and THAT knowledge is golden. Knowing a "good" niche is really about knowing what is popular enough that people will want to do a CPA offer to unlock.
(09-10-2014, 08:57 PM)MrNel Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for motivating me :D
I am also online more than 16hrs/day,and for an undergraduate things are really hard for me to understand,specially CPA/PPD method which requires some programming knowledge.My choice is only PTC :/

Dude you dont need programming knowledge for cpa. You mostly just need some good promotion methods to get good traffic to your offer.
(09-10-2014, 10:24 PM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-10-2014, 08:57 PM)MrNel Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for motivating me :D

Dude you dont need programming knowledge for cpa. You mostly just need some good promotion methods to get good traffic to your offer.

I know its not that important.But still,being able to make good landing pages and templates is quite important...am I right? :p
(09-10-2014, 09:06 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Vegeta - Absolutely Smile
@IMrWizardI - What do you think would be useful to know? I'll help in anyway I can...

Look, to anyone reading this thread, I honestly think most of you could do MUCH better than me because I'm old and getting kinda tired of it, so I plan to semi-retire by next year. You guys are all young and know what's popular and THAT knowledge is golden. Knowing a "good" niche is really about knowing what is popular enough that people will want to do a CPA offer to unlock.

How much did you invest in your PTC site? I heard that at least 10k were necessary to start a PTC site.

Return to Top