How To Make Money With Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge ?
Hello Everybody,
I'm newbie at this field, I've just honest budget. I've strong passion with IM and coding but my current knowledge about code only is HTML & CSS. Can you give me a guide or a source to learn code mobile apps from the beginning or what can I do to monetize on this field ?
Many thanks to all of you, guys!
Keep on searching..have you tried udemy?
Cant give you to much info, But in the next few months I will have a online app maker mostly drag and drop with hundreds of templates. Also a spot where you know html or css you can custom it even more.
But good thing you dont need to know html or css but it is a plus and jquery is also a plus.
You have to create your own developers account. google play cost $25 one time fee. Apple you must own a mac and 99 a year. Amazon is free.

List of SUPPORTED FEATURES:

Sync
Push Notifications
In-App Purchases
Interactive Map
App Share
PDF Editor
Newsstand
Some game applications over 30 templates to work with.
Login Page
Image overlays
Search Application Content
GPS and Directions
Image Mosaic
Your Blog In Your APP
Share on Facebook
YouTube Video
Twitter Integration
BUTTON STYLE MENU
NEAR ME LOCATIONS
MENU ITEMS
monetize( pollfish, admob, revmob, iAd)
Custom Tabs
Wheel Navigation
Calculator Page
GPS Coupons
Customizable Greeting Cards
PhoneGap
View 360°
PDF & EPUB
HTML and CSS editing
Image View
Dictionary
Webkit menu
Feedback Form
Multiple Payment Methods
over 200 templates and over 100 features
I think I list most of them.
Problem I have all the developers for this is camera shy including me. So I got to figure how I going to handle this problem before I release it.
Nice thanks for this Info very useful !
(12-11-2015, 01:06 AM)nevergiveupmmo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Everybody,
I'm newbie at this field, I've just honest budget. I've strong passion with IM and coding but my current knowledge about code only is HTML & CSS. Can you give me a guide or a source to learn code mobile apps from the beginning or what can I do to monetize on this field ?

Hey, you don`t need to learn to code to make money out of mobile apps. You can register to a network and become an affiliate to sell mobile apps, this way you can make money without learning to code (sure, you have to have some knowledge in IM).
(01-14-2016, 05:49 AM)HCFGrizzly Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-11-2015, 01:06 AM)nevergiveupmmo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Everybody,

Hey, you don`t need to learn to code to make money out of mobile apps. You can register to a network and become an affiliate to sell mobile apps, this way you can make money without learning to code (sure, you have to have some knowledge in IM).

Hi, what network you suggest for that?

Please your advice
(01-14-2016, 08:01 AM)kutumaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-14-2016, 05:49 AM)HCFGrizzly Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Please your advice

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here you go. You can find all the information you need in the above link
I'm newbie, anyone teach me Slant
(01-14-2016, 09:04 AM)symlink2nd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm newbie, anyone teach me Slant

Before posting you should learn to use the search option of the forum. You will find many guides here. You have to work if you want to get informed.
Also, don`t hijack other people`s threads.
(01-14-2016, 08:07 AM)HCFGrizzly Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-14-2016, 08:01 AM)kutumaya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Please your advice

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here you go. You can find all the information you need in the above link
Many thanks to you, bro !
Did you join this network and have some proof with it ?
I'll research about this network. Thank again, bro!
You can always clone games and apps and just change the looks a bit...
(01-20-2016, 12:16 AM)ingviper007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-19-2016, 09:34 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You can always clone games and apps and just change the looks a bit...

Gracias por la informacion amigo, saludos

You must speak English here.
We have everyday 30 to 50 new mobile apps you can promote (we our big NETWORK)
just contact me through Skype : aviv.mobligo and I will lead you to the golden path of making money with mobile apps,

Please don't contact me if you don't have traffic source for mobile advertising.
@nevergiveupmmo I have an account with seatle cloud app builder. If you wish I ll share it with you. PM me.

I just found out about a great tool created by MIT. With it you can create Android apps dragging and dropping elements using a web browser. Check it out: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
You still need a great idea though, and that can be the hardest part
You can create awesome apps here for free though...with lots of tutorials..
APPY
The #1 Android App Maker Platform.
Andromo makes it possible for you to create pro quality Android apps yourself - without coding!

Don't be fooled by cross-platform app makers.
Your users won't be. If you're going to make an Android app, do it right. Andromo is not a cross-platform app maker with cross-platform compromises. Andromo is smarter, faster and better. Andromo actually generates real Java code for each app you make, compiling it on our cloud servers using Google's official Android SDK. You get a stand-alone, native Android app - with no compromises. Even if you were to code your app from scratch, you'd do it like Andromo does. However, instead of spending months of time and thousands of dollars, you can make your app right now with Andromo.

How it works...
Anyone can create an Android app using Andromo! You don't need any programming knowledge at all. You can create an Android app in three easy steps:

1. Create an Andromo project.

2. Fill out a few simple forms to add features, graphics, content and whatever makes your app unique.

3. Click a button to build your app.
That's it. The Andromo servers will generate your app and email it directly to you.
(05-03-2017, 04:04 AM)jitendra8819 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The #1 Android App Maker Platform.
Andromo makes it possible for you to create pro quality Android apps yourself - without coding!

And the link is....????

Return to Top CPAhero