First Post Last Post
How To Promote On Facebook [Getting Viral] And Earn Tons Of Money!
If you really want to know how to use your Facebook page to make posts go viral, then this tutorial is for you.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

That's it. If you have any question please let me know and dont forget to hit Thanks if you like these kinds of HQ shares.

Sinagy, Over and Out
Good tutorial bro, i appreciate ! btw: fix the images because are not working. I didn't know about this fb plugin.. i will give it a try!
Just updated the images, thanks for letting me know they were not working.
You need to do something that is trending, or somethign that people like. If you really want a popular facebook page, make a vine page Smile
(02-19-2014, 06:30 PM)Proceed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You need to do something that is trending, or somethign that people like. If you really want a popular facebook page, make a vine page Smile

I'm a bit confused by make a vine page, do you mean make a facebook page with vine videos?
(02-20-2014, 07:24 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-19-2014, 06:30 PM)Proceed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You need to do something that is trending, or somethign that people like. If you really want a popular facebook page, make a vine page Smile

I'm a bit confused by make a vine page, do you mean make a facebook page with vine videos?
Yes. usually you'll be famous within 1-2 weeks once you get some real likes.
(02-20-2014, 03:30 PM)Proceed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-20-2014, 07:24 AM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Wow this sounds interesting, would you mind sharing how to create a facebook page with vine videos or maybe provide a URL link to a place where I can read more about that?
(02-20-2014, 03:53 PM)sinagy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-20-2014, 03:30 PM)Proceed Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Wow this sounds interesting, would you mind sharing how to create a facebook page with vine videos or maybe provide a URL link to a place where I can read more about that?
Just search up Vines on facebook, you'll see a whole bunch of famous pages.
Thanks I will go ahead and have a look at the vines pages on facebook. I appreciate the info you have shared with me, I've added a "Thanks" for you.
I pull most of my traffic from facebook. Thanks for this. Quite helpful
(02-22-2014, 05:30 AM)subzero5417 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I pull most of my traffic from facebook. Thanks for this. Quite helpful

@subzero5417 thanks man, I'm looking forward to a guide from you about how to get facebook traffic one day soon in the future.
Wil put up something for you in the social promotional villain section soon. A guide to facebook traffic.
Content locking is not a method nobody knows. stop posting it...!
Not Useful! Not Relevent Content. Fake Post.
Some guys did not unlock but said "Good method", not trust
It is old method I've seen on SEOLock e-book but thanks anyway great share.
I seen someone talk about this before and they make great money from video locking, Thanks for share Smile
Thanks I will go ahead and have a look at the vines pages on facebook
Great job but can you give me a free domain sites to get for this work? @sinagy
Having interesting content is what will make it go viral! So yes, often times Vines have interesting content so they do go viral.

Return to Top CPAhero