How i made MORE then 13K in 1 Month!!
So! Few months ago i was able to bank really good using a method that is virtually unknown. I was able to make more then 13K in 1 month

[Image: uUP9sAJ.png]

and that is just ONE Network.

Now.. i was thinking about writing an ebook.. Explaining how the method goes maybe.. But i'm wondering.. Will it be worth my time? Do people still pay for ebooks these days? and how much would one be willing to pay for an ebook of this quality?

[Image: AsPDDZI.png]

Just wanted to get a feel on how people feel about ebooks these days.

Please don't pm asking about the method.. No i won't give it out for free . Sorry :P
I don't mind buying this Ebook for $20 if it is as good as it's described. I suggest you get a graphic designer to get you a logo, think of some good branding and have a nice sales page set up on HF and WF because that's where everyone buys their eBooks these days in my opinion. To make more money I'd suggest creating a basic option for $20 saying they get an Ebook and 2 videos of you explaining your method and putting it in action or something and a higher tier with some other bonuses. Best of luck and please let me know when you sell an Ebook for this method if it's that good.

Also the title is a bit click baity just letting you know.
SCAM.......dont buy this :D ......................
Lol? there's nothing on sale ? i just asked for opinions.. haha.. cheers
Yeah, one ebook on that method would be really good and definitely i will buy that
You can check ebook prices on ***** n compare, am sure u'll come up with a good figure..Just make sure when you sell, if you sell, let the title of ebook b enticing, that'll will 'def' attract people n people = sales! All di best Smile
(12-20-2016, 12:30 PM)mmo4newbie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.SCAM.......dont buy this :D ......................

Where the hell you can see him scam dude?
(01-14-2017, 05:48 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-20-2016, 12:30 PM)mmo4newbie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.SCAM.......dont buy this :D ......................

Where the hell you can see him scam dude?

I think he was just joking Smile
Don't sell it. Just keep it to yourself man. I hate to be selfish but. The minute you sell that information is the minute it won't be worth it
How is the payment method of this ? and how many cost this?
The purpose of the CPAhero forum is to freely share methods to help each other earn online. That is our community spirit, but the OP in this thread has not shared the method, either free or paid, and hasn't responded in weeks, so....thread closed to further discussion.

If the OP wants to actually share the method then he is free to do so either in the tutorials section for free or sell it in the marketplace.

Return to Top CPAhero