How to Create & Verify a YouTube Account Without a Phone Number
This tutorial will show you step by step how to create and verify a YouTube account without using your phone number – but by SMS/Text verification using a free online message service.

But first:
Verifying your account by phone lets you unlock additional features on YouTube.
But:

Google only allows you to verify two YouTube accounts per year with your phone number.

So if you want to create more than two accounts then you will need to use a different method.

And now:
Create & Verify a YouTube Account without a Phone Number using Pinger

Pinger.com is a free service that provides people with a phone number that they can use for free calling and texting. And this can also be used to verify online accounts such as YouTube, Gmail, Google, Facebook, Twitter and more.

Go to Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..
Click on "TEXTFREE" located in the main menu. Scroll down and the main menu will appear.
Click on "Available on the WEB".
Click on "SIGN UP".
You will have the following options to sign up:
Facebook
Google+
By email
When you are signed in you will see your phone number at the top right (e.g. 1 (650) 503-6626). This phone number you can use to verify your account(s).
Go to YouTube.
Open your YouTube channel.
Open YouTube settings.
Click at "Additional features" on "View additional features".
Click on "Verify".
At "Select your country" you will need to choose "United States (US)".
Select "Text me the verification code".
At "What is your phone number?" you will need to enter your Pinger.com phone number.
Click on "Submit".
A account verification page will open and you will need to leave this page open. Don't close this page.
Go back to Pinger.
Click on the refresh button (2 arrows in a cirkle) to check if you already received the message from YouTube.
check pinger messages
It may take awhile for the message to arrive. So be patient and click on the refresh icon.
If you recieve the text message with the verification code, then go back to the YouTube account verification page.
Enter the 6-digit verification code.
Click on "Submit".
+Rep +Like - Thanks for sharing this, I have been looking for a free text service for some time, but have not been able to find one that actually works, thank you so much for sharing this.
(05-03-2017, 07:33 AM)benhan234 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.+Rep +Like - Thanks for sharing this, I have been looking for a free text service for some time, but have not been able to find one that actually works, thank you so much for sharing this.
I'm glad to see it's working for you.Your rep+like+comment encourage me for more post.
Simple Awesome Service To Be Used For Verifications
Great tips that works. Thanks for sharing it with us.
When seen some tutorial/methods worked/helped members feel proud & highly interest for share more. Anyway thanks everyone for reputation, like thread & reviews/comments.
Will this still work nowadays? Most of these verifications easily detected.
Be comfortable, i am sure this method is not working nơ :D
I would like a different service (this one does not work in my country). Thanks anyway.
Is this working on all countries.? I DONT THINK
Please let us know

Return to Top CPAhero