First Post Last Post
How to Make Money with youtube : 214$ for 1000 visit $ strategy $
The first search this like videos :
Download Game .. , Download app .. , Download software.., explained for site ( sms , virtual number , and all niche who redirect Visitor to description ) , crck , How to install programe .. ,
Better to have a search for programs or software or app for this week for exemple go to select serash by this week or this month ..
reupload this video in your chaine by this site : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
( From this site you can upload unlimted video and Super fast and without effort .<3 .*This is the secret to this topic* )

[Image: 8qnRird.png]
Change Title language and description : for exemple ( russian to english ) or ( english to french ) or ( english to spanish ) ... or ( english to arabic )
[Image: 8mBAWsH.png]

in description Paste your short link ( adf/short/ouo.... )
for exemple 1000 visit (US) clicking in "skip ads" you make 10$
and When a visitor from US clicking in Center ads You make 214$ = 0.21$ for every clic in content ads
[Image: AaBx6fj.png]
Is this just for video upload? How much per video length and quality?or how does it rally work?
Won't YouTube remove your video for copyright violation?
Have anyone used this service before? You know if the Hash of the video is not changed Youtube will delete the video for violation of copyright
Who else has used this method ...? Write reviews...
Asking the same question, does it actually work ?
What the difference with a classic upload ?
Someone tried this method ? Please post your reviews guys. Thank you
Any one tried this method ??? does it actually work ?
The 214$ cpm is not true. It is possible but it is not likely. This method is not so good.
$214 for 1000 views is pretty high. How does this site work, you don't need a youtube account?
Is this legit ?

(07-10-2016, 06:46 PM)justadnan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The first search this like videos :
Download Game .. , Download app .. , Download software.., explained for site ( sms , virtual number , and all niche who redirect Visitor to description ) , crck , How to install programe .. ,
Better to have a search for programs or software or app for this week for exemple go to select serash by this week or this month ..
reupload this video in your chaine by this site : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
( From this site you can upload unlimted video and Super fast and without effort .<3 .*This is the secret to this topic* )

[Image: 8qnRird.png]
Change Title language and description : for exemple ( russian to english ) or ( english to french ) or ( english to spanish ) ... or ( english to arabic )
[Image: 8mBAWsH.png]

in description Paste your short link ( adf/short/ouo.... )
for exemple 1000 visit (US) clicking in "skip ads" you make 10$
and When a visitor from US clicking in Center ads You make 214$ = 0.21$ for every clic in content ads
[Image: AaBx6fj.png]
I didn't understood... what op said here actually??
UTUBE now a day is very smart
Don't wast your time with this
(09-09-2016, 08:03 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.UTUBE now a day is very smart
Don't wast your time with this

I really agreed with you. the video will be deleted but when all video deleted, he got 215$ lol
Copyright violation LOL

[Image: image.png]

dont try this method ... waste your time!!
Youtube will delete the video for copyright. We're just wasting time reading this.
I tried it..................totally waste of time....sucks
Does it work? I have videos on YouTube. But I don't know if this method will work to get me more views
(04-26-2017, 07:37 PM)jarellg Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does it work? I have videos on YouTube. But I don't know if this method will work to get me more views

Since the method is not locked then you can simply try it for free and then let us know here if it works or not.

Looking forward to reading your review!
I tried it but It didn't work for me,It's really a waste of time,and you need to change it Sir

Return to Top CPAhero