How to defeat
Hi guys i just need your help because my website right now is in 11 position in google now i need help from you guys how my website to put in the first page .
I already done onpage seo the result it is in 11 position.. but its still stay at 11 position.. do you have any ways to put my website in first page..?
(09-03-2016, 01:04 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys i just need your help because my website right now is in 11 position in google now i need help from you guys how my website to put in the first page .
I already done onpage seo the result it is in 11 position.. but its still stay at 11 position.. do you have any ways to put my website in first page..?

Go to seoclerks. Purchase a nice seo package.
First analyze the top 10 pages... check their metrics. Try to surpass those metrics.

Note: Don't go too fast while doing backlinkings and don't do mass backlinking.
(09-03-2016, 04:15 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.First analyze the top 10 pages... check their metrics. Try to surpass those metrics.

What should i check Domain authority, page authority .age of domain, backlinks and rankings in alexa and i think juices?
i tried to check my compitators in market samurai using their free trial.. i some that there is red in seo compitators but i saw one is 0 domain autirty page autority and even age of the domain is 0.. and 3 backlinks but he is in 1st in the top 10 website.
How can i attack it the advantage of his site is he has alexa rankings while mine has no alexa records.. the problem i dont have budget to buy in alexa to regsiter to have a metrics there..
What should i do sir?
(09-03-2016, 06:19 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-03-2016, 04:15 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.First analyze the top 10 pages... check their metrics. Try to surpass those metrics.

What should i check Domain authority, page authority .age of domain, backlinks and rankings in alexa and i think juices?
i tried to check my compitators in market samurai using their free trial.. i some that there is red in seo compitators but i saw one is 0 domain autirty page autority and even age of the domain is 0.. and 3 backlinks but he is in 1st in the top 10 website.
How can i attack it the advantage of his site is he has alexa rankings while mine has no alexa records.. the problem i dont have budget to buy in alexa to regsiter to have a metrics there..
What should i do sir?

You got to the point...also add content quality and engagement in it. But I don't care about the Alexa rank... it has nothing to do with SERP. It's just a traffic estimation for a site and can be faked very easily.

Regarding that site showing '0' metrics... it may be MS could not fetch site details. Also check in other bots like LTP. You can use Mozilla addons like SEOQuake, SEOBook, Moz Tollbar etc. SEOBook is one of my favorites to understand the backlink profile of a site.

To Do:
As soon as you complete analysis...
>> find the onpage loopholes and go for improvements.
Say, the sites have avg content length of 500 words ---> add more quality content to your site. Don't replace old contents... just add more. Add relative images & videos. For onpage SEO analysis...SEO Doctor toolbar is good.

>> Look for the backlink profiles.
Don't just jump in if the other sites have much more backlinks. Remember: 1 high authority, niche related backlink is much more powerful that 1000 LQ ones. And, never go for junk, mass backlinks.

>> Increase social presence:
You also need to understand Social share stats...use sites like sharetally.co
Use sites like AMF or buy some from Fiverr & SEOclerks for initial boost.

>> Don't use too much Ad-slots on your site.
G00gle hate too much ads. Try to use very less number of ads/banners while ranking is unstable. You can add more when you reach your SERP goal. Instead of Banners, you can use contexual ads.

Hope these helps.
(09-03-2016, 01:14 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-03-2016, 06:19 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

What should i do sir?

You got to the point...also add content quality and engagement in it. But I don't care about the Alexa rank... it has nothing to do with SERP. It's just a traffic estimation for a site and can be faked very easily.

Regarding that site showing '0' metrics... it may be MS could not fetch site details. Also check in other bots like LTP. You can use Mozilla addons like SEOQuake, SEOBook, Moz Tollbar etc. SEOBook is one of my favorites to understand the backlink profile of a site.

To Do:
As soon as you complete analysis...
>> find the onpage loopholes and go for improvements.
Say, the sites have avg content length of 500 words ---> add more quality content to your site. Don't replace old contents... just add more. Add relative images & videos. For onpage SEO analysis...SEO Doctor toolbar is good.

>> Look for the backlink profiles.
Don't just jump in if the other sites have much more backlinks. Remember: 1 high authority, niche related backlink is much more powerful that 1000 LQ ones. And, never go for junk, mass backlinks.

>> Increase social presence:
You also need to understand Social share stats...use sites like sharetally.co
Use sites like AMF or buy some from Fiverr & SEOclerks for initial boost.

>> Don't use too much Ad-slots on your site.
G00gle hate too much ads. Try to use very less number of ads/banners while ranking is unstable. You can add more when you reach your SERP goal. Instead of Banners, you can use contexual ads.

Hope these helps.
Past few weeks i already done mass backlinks and ping that i found here its free so i just tried but according to seoquake i saw receive it all as baidulinks. do you think it can hurt my seo.. also i tried to get backlinks of one of the competitors he just have 3 backlinks but why he is in 1st in the top page looks like the site is so weak..
According to my niche it is just blackhat niche like clash royale generator and never put any ads there.. do you think sir i can be still change the place of 1 of them in the 1st page?

Edit: there is new update about my position it change into 8 position in the top 10 rank.. i just do the same as you said that increase the seo content or onpage seo after that i just get the backlinks of one weak site and try to make backlinks there also after that result is in 8 position.. do you think sir i am doing right because my site is in 8 position right now check this image
[Image: YWtje9S.png?1]

According to my analysis i think i can not increase more the position because they have high DA or Domain authority.. my site is just new..
How long have you been in the 11th position? long time?
(09-19-2016, 11:55 AM)rasberryred Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How long have you been in the 11th position? long time?
In a week.. i just check and analys the webmaster and so this key is in 11 position.. now its 9 position how can i increase more?
(09-19-2016, 07:24 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-19-2016, 11:55 AM)rasberryred Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How long have you been in the 11th position? long time?
In a week.. i just check and analys the webmaster and so this key is in 11 position.. now its 9 position how can i increase more?

It sounds ok, just keep doing what you doing. It takes time to move up.
You really need to step up and analyze your competitors!

Only by checking what they're doing right can you perform changes and improve your chances of success.

I analyzed some keyword competition platforms and I can tell you that SEMrush is the best.

SEMRush allows you to analyze the keywords of all your SERP's competitors.

KWfinder is also great for keyword research.

It's by doing this thorough keyword research and checking what your competition is doing that you'll be able to make changes that bring results!

Cheers!

Return to Top CPAhero