First Post Last Post
How to earn 6$/day with ***** and similar sites
The method
Step1.Make a video with a popular niche like mobile top-up code generator.Upload it.Write no survey in the title of the video like Download Mobile Top Up Code Generator without completing a survey.(Get a program from filecrop.com by typing Mobile Top Up Code Generator.exe It is fake or not.It doesn't matters.
Step2.Upload the file on datafilehost.com and shorten it with ***** and enter in video description.
Step3.See the money coming.
I have shown already my payment proof.

Payment Proofs
Spoiler :
[Image: o7vlnp.png]

I didn't psot paypal payment proof because It requested for verified Paypal and I dont have that right now...Proof of that

[Image: op6xpv.png]

Thank You.
So this is about adfly? You can make a lot with PPD on those if your bringing traffic on youtube. Adfly is paying $6 dollars per 10000 traffic. Imagine how much lead that could bring you if you put it on PPD or CPA.
(04-21-2014, 11:23 AM)rofalim Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So this is about adfly? You can make a lot with PPD on those if your bringing traffic on youtube. Adfly is paying $6 dollars per 10000 traffic. Imagine how much lead that could bring you if you put it on PPD or CPA.

Yeah but maybe not everyone likes PPD or CPA. They need to unlock the content with a survey and a lot of users when they see a survey they close the tab or they think it's fake. Also, you can shrink your PPD link with ***** and make some extra cash :D

Thanks for sharing ;)
(04-21-2014, 11:26 AM)Hmm Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-21-2014, 11:23 AM)rofalim Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So this is about adfly? You can make a lot with PPD on those if your bringing traffic on youtube. Adfly is paying $6 dollars per 10000 traffic. Imagine how much lead that could bring you if you put it on PPD or CPA.

Yeah but maybe not everyone likes PPD or CPA. They need to unlock the content with a survey and a lot of users when they see a survey they close the tab or they think it's fake. Also, you can shrink your PPD link with ***** and make some extra cash :D

Thanks for sharing ;)

The main part is without completing a survey.When people see they don't have to complete a survey they rush there..Smile
(04-21-2014, 11:34 AM)HarshDeep Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-21-2014, 11:26 AM)Hmm Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks for sharing ;)

The main part is without completing a survey.When people see they don't have to complete a survey they rush there..Smile

Ok, thank you! Now you locked the content and for respect for your method, I've unlocked it. :D I will try this.

Edit: So this is just with ad.fly, no?
(04-21-2014, 11:41 AM)Hmm Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-21-2014, 11:34 AM)HarshDeep Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Ok, thank you! Now you locked the content and for respect for your method, I've unlocked it. :D I will try this. Can you say to us how many dollars we can except from this? I know it depends your niches..visitators..etc..but the minimum amount :P We allways want to see what amount of money we need to expect making with the method ;) Thanks.

5$ per day on average...Smile
(04-21-2014, 11:15 AM)HarshDeep Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The method
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

I have shown already my payment proof.

Thank You.

Where is the payment proof mate ?
Seems like a fraud to me man. I might try it.
Thanks Great Method..
I'm TrYing It Already..
Its not a fraud method and my payment proof is in referral section.
Hey man! So, how we get the traffic! You easily said about YT but it's really hard to get 1k visitors daily along with YT :(
Thanks for the guide but is it only available for ***** or any other short links services?
Post your payment proof first bro.
You will automatically get views because you will type without completing a survey in the video title.
Where is your payment proof i can't see that.
(04-22-2014, 11:59 AM)swarrior Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Where is your payment proof i can't see that.

Proofs
Spoiler :
[Image: o7vlnp.png]

I didn't psot paypal payment proof because It requested for verified Paypal and I dont have that right now...Proof of that

[Image: op6xpv.png]

Everybodys spamming my thread for Payment Proofs.
It is require us to has a website or not? if yes, mean we should manage the traffic to be high first.
I just don't like ***** cause it need more time to earn a little money
Is this the hitleap/jingling method??
(04-23-2014, 06:30 PM)thayyil Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this the hitleap/jingling method??

Nope...No cheating..traffic will come itself..Smile
I'll ty your methods, look interested

Return to Top CPAhero