How to get Mobile App Downloads?
Hello guys,
I don't know much about marketing but how to use cost per install in ladoo app (india)?
or any other methods to get app downloads?
(1) Improve your App's quality. It could be done by making your game bug-free (try to test all possible cases of use of your App/Game, e.g. how phone calls during usage affect your App/Game’s use?) , hiring an expert artist to improve your game's graphic quality, etc. With good game quality, you get higher ratings and players are more willing to download your App when they visit your App's page.
(08-17-2016, 08:33 AM)acc8999 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.(1) Improve your App's quality. It could be done by making your game bug-free (try to test all possible cases of use of your App/Game, e.g. how phone calls during usage affect your App/Game’s use?) , hiring an expert artist to improve your game's graphic quality, etc. With good game quality, you get higher ratings and players are more willing to download your App when they visit your App's page.

Thank you!
Need a working free apps inistall method....thank's
Please i want to know how to promote CPI in free traffic?
For more info you can download this app from
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Start a blog. Attach it to your microsite. Write interesting content that will draw people to your website.
(08-17-2016, 08:33 AM)acc8999 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.(1) Improve your App's quality. It could be done by making your game bug-free (try to test all possible cases of use of your App/Game, e.g. how phone calls during usage affect your App/Game’s use?) , hiring an expert artist to improve your game's graphic quality, etc. With good game quality, you get higher ratings and players are more willing to download your App when they visit your App's page.

it really works, thanks to the author for the excellent information
Google App Search Optimisation. It will help to get organic downloads
You may ask special agencies which provide such services. Mainly they work with incent traffic, boost it on your App and then encourage the organic traffic. It help you to get Top in Store and maintain position when you needed not much traffic. Contact me at Skype: "keenmobi" and I tell you more about it.

Return to Top CPAhero