How to get points in cpa hero????
I got a question. Please anybody tell me how Can I earn points in cpahero. I have not enough points to unblock threads.
By making good quality of threads and locking the method so people will give you points to unlock the thread.
The main thing is to not make low quality posts saying just 'thanks' or 'I will unlock later' as these will be removed and you will lose those points.
I don't know whats wrong with my account, i don't spam in thread just comment if i have any inquiry but when i log out and return i saw my point is zero or cuts down
Make quality post

Teach others your methods and share so people will like the post
Is is sharing a content with cpa locker. Is it allowes to do this at this forum?
(05-13-2016, 02:27 PM)Antablood Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is is sharing a content with cpa locker. Is it allowes to do this at this forum?

i'm pretty sure it's forbidden. you won't get any leads that way anyway
(03-24-2016, 05:45 AM)saurabhshelar90 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I got a question. Please anybody tell me how Can I earn points in cpahero. I have not enough points to unblock threads.

Referrals, locked high quality posts, posting threads, commenting... just to name a few.
(05-13-2016, 02:27 PM)Antablood Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is is sharing a content with cpa locker. Is it allowes to do this at this forum?

No, its not allowed and will be removed and all points lost.
You just need to post and reply interesting things on this forum! So that everyone wants to unlock it.
(05-14-2016, 11:19 AM)gorteX12 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You just need to post and reply interesting things on this forum! So that everyone wants to unlock it.

And use the thumbs up button if you like a thread and want to say thanks. Get used to that one.

Return to Top CPAhero