How to monitize my website?
Hello,

So I got this website with random facts which gets ~1k visitors a month. Which way is the best to monitize it? By ads, affiliate links or other ways?

The website contains only ~15 words per page and have random facts. Users can either press "important information" or "useless information" and after they picked an answer a new page with new fact is presented.

Time on site is around 4 minutes
12,5 pages per session
75% is new visitors and 25% returning

Give me your best ideas! :-)
Banner Ads will be best. You can also try niche relevant CPA offers.
Hi!

It sounds like an interesting idea you're running there, and you've already got a steady user-base, so keep on growing it!

My advice is that you learn more about your audience. Match your website's themes with your users' preferences and behaviors.

Then, search for CPA and CPI networks (mobile subscriptions and app installs) and select cool offers, related to the subjects you've studied, and place them where they can improve the user experience within your page.

Later, keep on testing the types of offers that work best for you, and get more profitable every single day!

Hope this helped!

Cheers!
If your content is fresh and not duplicate one
why dont try with adsense
How do you monetize the site today? Did you pick an ad network? or several?
(02-17-2017, 07:07 PM)xxAx Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello,

So I got this website with random facts which gets ~1k visitors a month. Which way is the best to monitize it? By ads, affiliate links or other ways?

The website contains only ~15 words per page and have random facts. Users can either press "important information" or "useless information" and after they picked an answer a new page with new fact is presented.

Time on site is around 4 minutes
12,5 pages per session
75% is new visitors and 25% returning

Give me your best ideas! :-)

I personally would monetize your site through ad banners, and a targeted cpa banner. You might get the best results through running ad banners through google or bing. If you place then in the proper locations your ads will be based around the content on your site, resulting in better ctr.

Since your user base is also into information, you can also promote informational Ebooks by other authors, or put together an Ebook through plrs and sell them to your users
It's depend on your website content.. what kind of content you have and geo location of your users... 
but you can try banner ads + pop ads. 
But if your website on health niche then you can try health cpa offers and maybe you can generate more money.
Like @sharpeaffi123  said, I also a fan of banners and pop ads. You can take banners from Mgid and pops from Admaven and you'll turn a nice profit each month.

Return to Top CPAhero