How to prompt CPA offers free ?
Hello i am new in CPA how to prompt free CPA offers ??
(05-31-2018, 06:06 PM)suleeeman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello i am new in CPA how to prompt free CPA offers ??

Facebook Groups, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit... etc...

But you need to learn how to catch someone's attention, and how to use social networks properly.
(05-31-2018, 06:06 PM)suleeeman Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello i am new in CPA how to prompt free CPA offers ??

Promoting free Cpa is like deciding to work while being ptient enough, about generating some incomes, as in any internet marketing process. You should focus on these main points, 
Chose what to promote, 
 chose an ad network, 
decide what audience you will target, 
build a prelander, 
reach a good traffic source, 
Learn about the tools that could be help you handle this properly, and avoid mistakes, like Spy-tools, as Admobispy, but also trackers, as Voluum, and i guess this will be okay to handle your campaign. Unfortunately, i should tell you that you need some money, at least for the tools, to minimize your waste of time.
Free means spam (most of the time). So, you need to spam Youtube with videos/comments or else, same goes for FaceBook or Instagram, Twitter etc. Testing makes it perfect. Its good way to earn some start up money then invest in some other projects.

Return to Top CPAhero