How to remove Powtoon Icon in the video clip here you can find some video

this not my one but i want to know how to remove this Powtoon icon

as this video

if you know the method please explain here.
thanks this will be important for who are doing CPA
The first video is using the free version of the Powtoon service. To remove the branding you either need to pay for the commercial license OR you can also pay for the branding removal on a per video basis individually for around 8 bucks.

I have the premium business license version (the most expensive one used for commercial projects) Smile
(10-10-2014, 02:14 PM)Ben10 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@supperM Hey, I am writing this on my phone so I can't give you a full guide on how to do this but I'll try.

First, get Song Vegas Pro.
(It's a video editing software).

Second, make your video on PowToon.
(Make it as good as you can).

Third, send it to YouTube.
(Send it, then wait).

Fourth, once it's completely uploaded at YouTube, search download YouTube video on Google.
(Id go with KeepVid, then download your video).

Fifth, drag the video in Sony Vegas Pro.
(Wait for it to process).

Sixth, make or add your own watermark onto the video.
(You have to position your watermark over PowToons watermark).

Seventh, this can be quite hard to edit the picture over the original logo, however I'll edit this guide with images later if you need further help. I hope this helped in the mean-time. Now you kind of know what to do, so I'll edit this later with some pictures.

Regards, B10

Nice and superb method, bro. By the way, what is "Song Vegas Pro"?

PS: SupperM, I've sent you a PM, go and check it out.
Brother the video isnot available here. i think it must be erased.
(10-11-2014, 12:16 PM)Ben10 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-11-2014, 04:18 AM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Nice and superb method, bro. By the way, what is "Song Vegas Pro"?

You know it takes about a second to Google that right?
Here, this thing can even Google it for you. Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. | Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.+

Ah, it's "Sony Vegas Pro", no wonder I couldn't get it, since you wrote "Song Vegas Pro" :X

Anyhow, thanks again, buddy Smile

Return to Top