I Am Starting The Quick Start Challenge Journey
Hey guys

I joined the quick start challenge by warriorplus, it was the deal of the day product.

Now, this challenge was created by craig crawford and dean holland, this challenge will contain for 5 weeks, and as he (dean) said: if i implement the steps every week i will be on my way of having an online business.

My goal with this challenge is to make $500/month, i go through a lot of things in the past, i tried alot of things online like affiliate marketing, adsense, kindle publishing, rank videos on youtube, launch jacking, CPA, cryptocurrency, CPA content locking, selling info products, fiverr and a lot a lot of things, but i had never made over 500$ in a month, that’s why i targeted a little amount of money as a goal for me.

That’s it, i am so excited for this challenge and i have a faith in Craig Crawford and dean holland, i know it worth investing my money and time with them.

I will share my journey on my blog too starting from Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. [url=https://buildcash.org/i-am-starting-the-quick-start-challenge-journey-2018/][/url]

Wish me the best
So, I feel I have to ask...why didn't any of those other things you tried work out for you? The one in your sig is good for 3k a month, so what went wrong?

Most people just don't understand that it's ATTITUDE that makes the difference...it's not WHAT you do, but HOW you do it. If you don't have the right mind set of persistence and patience added to hard work, then you won't be successful, no matter what method you are fed by other marketers.

Took me the first year of trying online to understand that concept, and then I followed the right path since then. That was 10 years ago and I'm still earning a full time living online.

Good luck to you!!
(09-13-2018, 05:34 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.So, I feel I have to ask...why didn't any of those other things you tried work out for you? The one in your sig is good for 3k a month, so what went wrong?

Most people just don't understand that it's ATTITUDE that makes the difference...it's not WHAT you do, but HOW you do it. If you don't have the right mind set of persistence and patience added to hard work, then you won't be successful, no matter what method you are fed by other marketers.

Took me the first year of trying online to understand that concept, and then I followed the right path since then. That was 10 years ago and I'm still earning a full time living online.

Good luck to you!!

I believe in Mindset, Regarding to your question of why any those other things work out for me! Thats becasue I always starting A new method, Setup everything, and then move to another, I admit this is a disaster and as you said I need to understand the concept, Thats why I enter this challenge.

For example, Look at my blog in my post: buildcash.org , I build a whole funnel in this website starting from a great post to 7 days follow up email sequence, But I leave it after that.

I Know this challenge will help me achieve my goal online.

Return to Top