I EARN Minimum of $1000 from Fiverr.com per month
Hi all,

I have not made it to a top rated seller, but I have made enough money
to put food on my table, pay my bills and live a lifestyle I wanted.

I make at least $1000 from Fiverr as a writer and a wordpress (shopping cart) solution provider:

This is one of my accounts: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. (the months earning as at 18th September 2016)

How I hit minimum of $1000;
- I run 4 accounts and each make at least $400/month
- 2 accounts on wordpress and 2 account on article writing and copywriting

How I drive sales:
- No direct marketing efforts, as traffic has been taken care of by fiverr and info marketers

Why I show only 1 account:
- Only 1 account is allowed on Fiverr / User, I dont know who will read this post tomorrow Smile
because, I dont want "stories that touch the heart"

Fiverr is not my only source of income, I do minor services like:
- Creating and Selling SES Account and
- Group subscription class on "Freelance Writing"

I am posting this just to have an award to my Profile... Not because I am so full of myself.

Best regards,

Christogonus.
Congratulation,

Its really good. Can you generate sales for someone?
I have a great Fiverr Ebook on making money inbox me if intrested
What is SES Accounts? Is a game accounts or social media accounts?
(09-20-2016, 09:39 AM)TrafficBrokerAM Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congratulation,

I can not generate sales for you.
You can do gig exchange for review. That is; order from a seller and have him/her order back from you.
I do this for new accounts to get at least, the first 3 ratings.

I hope this helps you.

(10-07-2016, 05:10 AM)TikadoKan Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is SES Accounts? Is a game accounts or social media accounts?

Amazon SES account is an SMTP account for sending bulk mails.
(10-18-2016, 05:33 AM)ankit9 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its really good. Can you generate sales for someone?

I really do not understand what you mean with the question: "Can you generate sales for someone?"

But if what you are looking for is to get first few reviews, then you can look for groups where you can get review exchange.

What service do you offer on Fiverr?

Regards.
(09-18-2016, 05:24 AM)christogonus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi all,

I make at least $1000 from Fiverr as a writer and a wordpress (shopping cart) solution provider:

This is one of my accounts: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. (the months earning as at 18th September 2016)

How I drive sales:
- No direct marketing efforts, as traffic has been taken care of by fiverr and info marketers

- Only 1 account is allowed on Fiverr / User, I dont know who will read this post tomorrow Smile

I am posting this just to have an award to my Profile... Not because I am so full of myself.

Best regards,

Christogonus.
waw ,do you have video tutorial ?for u methode ?
(11-06-2016, 09:40 PM)imking95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.waw ,do you have video tutorial ?for u methode ?

I do not have video tutorial.
But this Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. might help you.

Regards.
(09-18-2016, 05:24 AM)christogonus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi all,

How I drive sales:

Best regards,

Christogonus.
congrats bro Smile
(11-21-2016, 08:44 PM)imking95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.congrats bro Smile

Thanks.

Best regards.

Return to Top CPAhero