I Paid $200 On Pinterest Ads And I Get 0 Conversion
Hi everyone sorry for my bad English. I have questions I anyone can help me.   I paid a $200 on Pinterest ads but I get 0 conversions I don't understand what is the problems. and  I check all link it works... I get 900 clicks and no conversion 

screenshot of landing page :
[Image: Rp0QsX4.png]
People hate surveys now. It's way harder to convert anything these days than it was during the CPA heyday of 2009/10
(06-07-2019, 09:28 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.People hate surveys now. It's way harder to convert anything these days than it was during the CPA heyday of 2009/10

Thank you for answering my question <3
What do you advise me to do? do I need to make a new landing page without surveys OR changing offer?
(06-08-2019, 05:05 AM)mkadem1997 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(06-07-2019, 09:28 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.People hate surveys now. It's way harder to convert anything these days than it was during the CPA heyday of 2009/10

Thank you for answering my question <3
What do you advise me to do? do I need to make a new landing page without surveys OR changing offer?

I mostly stopped using it, except on my reward site, so I really can't give good advice on what works now with promoting CPA offers.

Maybe another hero member who still makes good coin with CPA could answer this one?
(06-08-2019, 06:41 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I mostly stopped using it, except on my reward site, so I really can't give good advice on what works now with promoting CPA offers.

Maybe another hero member who still makes good coin with CPA could answer this one?

is CPA offer is dad.? do a need to promote affiliate books like ClickBank and stop promote CPA offers? 
can you give the best book that teaches me how I really make money with CPA or affiliate offers
Match the product to the audience and you'll get conversions.

Return to Top