I found something better then Fiverr
It might be hard to believe but this site is so much cheaper. It is actually cheap enough to sell the service on Fiverr. I did a search here on CPAHero did not see it talk about.

Here it is Seo Clerks Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

You can use it for your site and save money.
Most people already know about Seoclerks, but a few probably aren't familiar with it yet, although it's been around for years. My wife is a moderator there.

SOME things are cheaper, but there are also a lot of services that the sellers buy on Fiverr and then resell on SC for more than double the cost. I report those listings, so there are less then there used to be, but buyer beware.
(02-28-2018, 09:07 PM)tebowtv Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It might be hard to believe but this site is so much cheaper. It is actually cheap enough to sell the service on Fiverr. I did a search here on CPAHero did not see it talk about.

Here it is Seo Clerks Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

glad to hear that you has discovered this site Smile
(02-28-2018, 09:49 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Most people already know about Seoclerks, but a few probably aren't familiar with it yet, although it's been around for years. My wife is a moderator there.

Some things are cheaper, but there are also a lot of services that the sellers buy on Fiverr and then resell on SC for more than double the cost. I report those listings, so there are less then there used to be, but buyer beware.

Thanks for the update. I was watching a recent internet marketing video and they talk about the seo clerks so I thought it was new. I never heard of it to now.
So its been around for years. Is it old as fiverr?
(03-01-2018, 11:36 AM)tebowtv Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-28-2018, 09:49 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Most people already know about Seoclerks, but a few probably aren't familiar with it yet, although it's been around for years. My wife is a moderator there.

Some things are cheaper, but there are also a lot of services that the sellers buy on Fiverr and then resell on SC for more than double the cost. I report those listings, so there are less then there used to be, but buyer beware.

Thanks for the update. I was watching a recent internet marketing video and they talk about the seo clerks so I thought it was new. I never heard of it to now.
So its been around for years. Is it old as fiverr?

Fiverr started in 2010, which is also the year I joined them, and Seoclerks started in 2012/13 (I joined in early 2014), so it's at least 5 or 6 years old. I still earned more with Fiverr because it has more buyers. I earned almost $13000, but on SC just over 3k.
Yeah, everybody knows about SEOClerks. Well, maybe not everybody, but everybody who's in the IM business should know it.

While cheaper, a lot of sellers on there are kind of retarded, and that aside from them barely speaking English. Also a lot of services on there are total sh*t. But if you look hard enough, you can find gems.

Also, even if you do find gems, many of the sellers are unreliable. Or they'll deliver a good service and quick and everything once or twice, but after you buy a few times, it goes downhill from there. They get unresponsive, don't deliver correctly, don't deliver on time.

It's a hustle, as with everything. Though what can you expect with those prices.

Buyer beware Smile
I know SEOClerks, there is a two websites online you Must don't waste your time with them
flippa.com // SEOClerks
(05-12-2018, 08:29 PM)OH-Man Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I know SEOClerks, there is a two websites online you Must don't waste your time with them
flippa.com // SEOClerks

I've earned thousands on BOTH those sites. What are your reasons for avoiding them? You can't just say they are a waste of time without giving us a reason.
(02-28-2018, 09:07 PM)tebowtv Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It might be hard to believe but this site is so much cheaper. It is actually cheap enough to sell the service on Fiverr. I did a search here on CPAHero did not see it talk about.

i like that they let you create micro jobs for $1

Return to Top