I need help with CPA
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong sub; I couldn't figure where else to post it.

I am a member of Maxbounty and cashnetwork, on the latter I did once about $255, although it was not all profit, I would say I lost $50-100 dollars, but for a newbie I guess is not that bad. I stopped because I had no time, this was over a year ago, I was working looong hours on corporate America.

Today I have more time and a few grand to invest, I don't want to go wild on it though and I need some direction, I don't even know where to start now. If I could start making at least $5/day, that would be great.

I've been checking on guides and it seems as though most of them are outdated, or not working anymore. Anybody know where or how I can get started to start making $5 bucks a day?

Thanks for reading.
If you have money to invest, then the easiest way is to buy something everyone wants and resell it. Most of my income is from reselling services and resources.
Hi Esmodeus!

Can you elaborate a little more on that method? Do you mean like buying on fiverr and selling some where else, or buying from Amazon and selling on Ebay?

Thanks for your reply, if you tell me how I can know more about the subject I will appreciate it much.
Yes, you have the general idea, but I only deal in digital goods, so no Amazon/Ebay dropshipping. Some people do well with that, but I find it to be too much of a headache dealing with physical goods, as things get lost in the mail and some dropship companies are unreliable, etc.

I've even bought things on Fiverr that I've resold on Fiverr for a good profit. I sell digital goods on Ebay and similar sites that I buy for $1 and resell for about $20, so the profit margin is quite good there. I also sell likes, traffic, subs, etc.

One of the most lucrative methods is to buy software that is fairly expensive for most people to buy and then sell the use of that software to those people who can't afford to buy it. The math is awesome. As an example, one of the most common is Senuke that costs XXX and then its use is resold for XX (adding extras is VERY important). After usually 10-15 sales the initial cost of the software is covered and then every sale after that is profit. I wouldn't do Senuke myself, as there's too much competition now, but it's a common example.

Buying rights to a script and reselling is another good one. I once bought full rights to a website script for $70 and then put it on several domains (for an additional cost of only $10) and resold each one for $240-300, and made a total profit of $3000. Not bad for a $70 initial investment.

Have a look around at what people need and then buy it to resell to them Smile
(07-22-2017, 10:50 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes, you have the general idea, but I only deal in digital goods, so no Amazon/Ebay dropshipping. Some people do well with that, but I find it to be too much of a headache dealing with physical goods, as things get lost in the mail and some dropship companies are unreliable, etc.

I've even bought things on Fiverr that I've resold on Fiverr for a good profit. I sell digital goods on Ebay and similar sites that I buy for $1 and resell for about $20, so the profit margin is quite good there. I also sell likes, traffic, subs, etc.

One of the most lucrative methods is to buy software that is fairly expensive for most people to buy and then sell the use of that software to those people who can't afford to buy it. The math is awesome. As an example, one of the most common is Senuke that costs XXX and then its use is resold for XX (adding extras is VERY important). After usually 10-15 sales the initial cost of the software is covered and then every sale after that is profit. I wouldn't do Senuke myself, as there's too much competition now, but it's a common example.

Buying rights to a script and reselling is another good one. I once bought full rights to a website script for $70 and then out it on several domains (for an additional cost of only $10) and resold each one for $240-300, and made a total profit of $3000. Not bad for a $70 initial investment.

Have a look around at what people need and then buy it to resell to them Smile
Interesting. Where do you resell your digital services (other than ebay)?
(07-24-2017, 12:43 AM)Vonais Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Interesting. Where do you resell your digital services (other than ebay)?

Other auction sites, such as Bonanza (preferred) and other microjob sites, such as SeoClerks (preferred). The audience is much smaller, of course, but also less competition. I made 12k on Fiverr and then started on SC where I made another 3k (so far).

It's not really difficult to do either. The biggest annoyance for me is people who order without reading the description and they don't really know what they're buying. I have a high cancellation rate because of it, but still over 4000 completed orders.

Don't get into services with too many competitors or you'll get buried in the search. Pick something where you can easily get on the 1st page of results on whatever sites you choose.
"how I can get started to start making $5 bucks a day?"
Start with Bing and Maxbounty Offer Name: Anastasia Dating
this is very good for converting.

Return to Top CPAhero