I want to buy amazon SES account. Will give good price.
HI,
Good day, I want bulk amount of amazon SES account. I will give good price for each account.
Interested are requested to PM me.

Cheers!
I can help you with this service..

What are you willing to offer for one of this accounts?
What is your payment mode (Paypal, Perfect Money or Bitcoin)
How many SES accoutns do you want?

(02-26-2016, 10:52 AM)neoexpert Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.HI,
Good day, I want bulk amount of amazon SES account. I will give good price for each account.
Interested are requested to PM me.

Cheers!
I also want to buy amazon ses account pm me or skype kimgi200
(08-15-2016, 06:27 AM)Opsondell Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Need amazon SES account
Can u add me up on s k y p e username: Opsondell
Cheers!
[/quote]

Thanks for your interest in my service,

This Service PAUSED temporarily for a project that is taking a little while.
I'll complete project by 6th October, 2016.

I will resume this service by 14th October, 2016. If you'd need it by then, then PM me and we will talk.

(08-11-2016, 10:00 AM)james27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I also want to buy amazon ses account pm me or skype kimgi200

Thanks for your interest in my service,

This Service PAUSED temporarily for a project that is taking a little while.
I'll complete project by 6th October, 2016.

I will resume this service by 14th October, 2016. If you'd need it by then, then PM me and we will talk.

Thanks.
I am looking for amazon SES accounts aswell!
PM me with details I am looking to pay good price for it...

Smile
Have 17 Approved Accounts avaliable

Amazon SES Accounts
Approved Regions: Virginia, Oregon and Ireland
Limit of 50K Approved
Out of Sandbox
Ready to Use

Price 50$ via BTC or $55 via Paypal and its subject to availability.

Add me on Skype if you're interested. Skype ID: dlatacia
What do you mean by good price ?
i guess 50$ per approved acc is fine.
I want to buy Amazon SES Account. If anyone has one or more account, sell me. I will buy all.
Thanks
(11-10-2016, 11:56 AM)KuMinh Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I want to buy Amazon SES Account. If anyone has one or more account, sell me. I will buy all.
Thanks

Hi,

I replied your message on PM.

But I am stating it here so that others who may need it may not ask same question.

What I do is lift the sending limit for you and it is for $50 (Bitcoin Only)
It will take me about 48-72hours to complete.

If you want an account from scratch, then it will cost $100 (Bitcoin only)
- This will take up to 7 days because I have to get CC from my bank.

Regards,

Christogonus.
If you still need amazon SES account, add me on Skype: [email protected]
Hi,
I can provide you AWS accounts for cheap $10 PM if required.
Thank you
I have over 28 Amazon SES accounts currently. All out of sandbox... You can also request for more and i'll apply for them. Add me on Skype with your offer lets have a deal. Skype ID: dlatacia
(02-04-2017, 06:15 AM)limitbreaker Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have over 28 Amazon SES accounts currently. All out of sandbox... You can also request for more and i'll apply for them. Add me on Skype with your offer lets have a deal. Skype ID: dlatacia
Complete Con Artist..Never do business with him.

Bought one account.The guy took the money..and no response
@draker17
How come you are buying a product from a person who's not even the owner of this thread...!!! When we are continuously working for a safer place through restricting and manually approving all Marketplace threads, these thread jackers are no way acceptable. You should have reported such threads as soon as you see those. There are few people who think they can cheat anyone online as they don't have to show their face.

Anyway, I am trying to contact @limitbreaker Let's see what he has to say. I am closing this thread. Please open a new thread with all proofs/chats here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Return to Top CPAhero