I want to sell my established Fiverr account
Hello, I want to sell my established and active Fiverr account, because I move on to another business! And need Funds for this!
Some Facts:
Orders Created
Avg. Selling Price
$12
Positive Rating
You became $1,534 richer since joining Fiverr! In May 2016 I started!
Why to buy this account?
Well now the account is established and last month I had more than 500$ in sales!

I don't want to publish here the url but if someone is interested just shot me a message, and you will figure out!
(01-06-2017, 08:24 AM)mrsdownload Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, I want to sell my established and active Fiverr account, because I move on to another business! And need Funds for this!
Some Facts:
Orders Created
Avg. Selling Price
$12
Positive Rating
Why to buy this account?
Well now the account is established and last month I had more than 500$ in sales!

I don't want to publish here the url but if someone is interested just shot me a message, and you will figure out!
Firstly, good job not sharing the URL of your profile. Fiverr bans accounts that are owned by people trying to sell them. Happened to one account I bought once. Im also kinda interested in this and I was just wondering what is your price range for this product, it is very nice to buyers to have an idea what you are looking for.
What are your margins like? I might be interested, but I would need to know how much profit on average you earn per order.
I am interested in this account, pls PM me with more details.
Is this account still available?

(01-06-2017, 08:24 AM)mrsdownload Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, I want to sell my established and active Fiverr account, because I move on to another business! And need Funds for this!
Some Facts:
Orders Created
Avg. Selling Price
$12
Positive Rating
Why to buy this account?

(01-06-2018, 11:26 PM)alfawriter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is this account still available?

She hasn't posted anywhere on the forum in a full year, so you're not likely to hear from her here.

If you are looking for Fiverr accounts then it's better to try your luck posting your request in our member request section here:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Good luck!!

Return to Top