IG Phone Verify Problem
IG patched some services for IG phone verify
Textnow - not working
Textplus - not working
Nextplus - not working

So how do you guys phone verify IG accounts now? THX
What is IG phone? I don't know this brand. or do you mean it's a carrier?
(11-01-2016, 02:11 PM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is IG phone? I don't know this brand. or do you mean it's a carrier?

IG stands for InstaGram. To answer op's question, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. should work fine
The best way is to use real simcards from your country. Some are free and some cost a few bucks. In the long run it will be worth. IG is now banning numbers from these SMS sites and can easy tell if its from the same provider due the series.
(11-01-2016, 03:21 PM)trevor4595 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[quote='trav1' pid='219680' dateline='1478023877']

IG stands for InstaGram.

Ohhhh thanks. Not an Instagram fan.
I have seen accounts being banned for no reason, i found out it was be because of free sms receive. Dont be stupid, just buy phone verified IG accs. I sell em if u need em.
The best way is to buy real sim cards and use them ti verify IG acc. If you use free service - BAN soon
The best way is to buy real sim cards or if you need you can pm me Smile
Using real sim cards i believe ,
i dont know in your country , but in my country pre paid sim card cost only $0.4
i read in some forum that 1 sim cards can be used to verify up to 5 accounts
In my country cost one sim card $0.7 but then IG working 100% good. I try only for 3 accunts 1 sim card

Return to Top CPAhero