First Post Last Post
[IMPORTANT] Read Immediately
Do NOT reply to a post to Thank it.

There is an absolute ton of spam of "thanks for sharing" or "thanks! I hope it works" replies to main threads. I want to state this again.

This is NOT allowed!

This will get you banned.

This is a rule to keep threads CLEAN so that thread creators can reach legitimate questions. If you need points to unlock, share a good post and earn a bunch of points. Have a look at the amount of points I have, I spent time sharing a GOOD post, multiple ones in fact.

There's a reason why there is a thanks button.

Unclosing thread for discussion purposes. Please no spam.
Totally agree with you. Hate so stupid messages. Especially when asking for somone to review method and they only saying "oh thank's for share". Going mad with that.
I see people mainly doing so because they're probably 5-10 points short of unlocking content. I was not aware of this, thanks for the heads up!
@oBLOCK if you are short on point just share something that people will unlock.
Oh thanks, why don't you share some beer, weed and pizza. Smile
@oBLOCK I want to buy Saturn, it costs 100k so i can't buy you a beer.
LMAO bros before saturn dude wtf? Nobrocode?
I totally agree with you. There is so much spam on this forum. Just share one good method or tool or bot, whatever, and get a lot of point from that.
As moderators it keeps us busy deleting all the crap. The worst ones are the members who don't even bother unlocking the content, but yet they are posting thanks for it. Thanks for what? If you haven't read it, then how do you know it's any good?

It's not like unlocking content costs any real money, so you aren't out anything. Just share some quality content and help grow the community! Smile
Well said @Asmodeus it takes up like 1-2 hours per day and it NEVER stops. Endless spam. Lets stop this together bro.
Thank you for share!

Keep banning me! I can always create a new account!
@breadedchicken69 you serious?
(09-29-2015, 09:34 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@breadedchicken69 you serious?

Some people are just that bored with life that they think creating multiple accounts on forums is a good use of their time. Wait until they get older and realize just how wrong that they are. You never get lost time back, and the older you get, the more you appreciate it.

Life rant over...lol
And all members must report for any spam. It's one of our mission to keep this place only for real marketer. Also i note that some guy just posting stupid questions and even don't read all thread.
I'd especially like to point out that because of these spam posts when they say thank you for sharing and the ever so boring thanks for this i hope it will work is that we get nothing constructive from it. What I'd love is if we'd have more quality comments like reviews and opinions on why the certain shared method would work or not.

In some sense we're all trying to help us and each other make some money online ... if only the comments would be more helpful towards that goal, unfortunately newcomers especially are incetivized to spew one trash comment after another just to make more points to unlock everything they can. However, I'm not sure what the solution would be for this other than what you are doing .. trying to warn them.
One more thing I'd like to add about threads posted since 2014.. There is a lot of saturated methods and broken download links and people are still renewing those threads.. So, "Recent posts" comes with threads since 2013/2014 year, that's the most annoying thing.
(10-04-2015, 09:15 AM)Naneski Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.One more thing I'd like to add about threads posted since 2014.. There is a lot of saturated methods and broken download links and people are still renewing those threads.. So, "Recent posts" comes with threads since 2013/2014 year, that's the most annoying thing.

Please report threads with broken links so that we can close them to prevent them from being bumped up.
I think that is kinda unfair, what if i just want to say thanks to someone
@faraonetss "CPAHero is for serious affiliate marketers only." We all want to make money... it does not help when someone replies thanks and helps clog up the thread with unneeded replies. We can not allow this or there will be too much spam.
I really appreciate the unlock points concept. But what about lowering the points required to unlock a thread to 5 or 10. I just joined 2 days before and most of the threads that I unlocked from here is already I know or I read it from another forums.
Most of the threads here are high quality. But the sad part is that I cant find a real review a method, only I can see the 'Thanks, i'll try this', 'Thanks you for this amazing method' like spam replies to gain points. Even I was doing this for getting my points back (I was kidding, pls don't ban me FootInMouth Wink).

My little suggestions,

1. Lower the points required to unlock a thread to 5 or 10.
2. Buy now options for the Points.
3. Upgrade to a VIP member, So that you can see all the threads without unlocking.

NB:Sorry for my bad English. Cry

Return to Top CPAhero