First Post Last Post
[IMPORTANT] Read Immediately
The website doesn't seem to be very clear on how much money you can make or where u can cash out.
(11-13-2016, 06:31 PM)MyNameIs Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The website doesn't seem to be very clear on how much money you can make or where u can cash out.

That's because Cpahero doesn't pay out money, so there is no cashout process. You earn points here that you use to unlock content. There is never any money earned.
(11-13-2016, 06:41 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-13-2016, 06:31 PM)MyNameIs Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The website doesn't seem to be very clear on how much money you can make or where u can cash out.

That's because Cpahero doesn't pay out money, so there is no cashout process. You earn points here that you use to unlock content. There is never any money earned.
I think it is because people still think CPAHero does pay per post by old youtube videos and blogs promoting us for referrals. For example this blog I randomly found online.

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-29-2015, 12:07 AM)FeelThePain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Do NOT reply to a post to Thank it.

There is an absolute ton of spam of "thanks for sharing" or "thanks! I hope it works" replies to main threads. I want to state this again.

This is NOT allowed!

This will get you banned.

This is a rule to keep threads CLEAN so that thread creators can reach legitimate questions. If you need points to unlock, share a good post and earn a bunch of points. Have a look at the amount of points I have, I spent time sharing a GOOD post, multiple ones in fact.

There's a reason why there is a thanks button.

Unclosing thread for discussion purposes. Please no spam.

I'm new what do I do

(09-29-2015, 12:07 AM)FeelThePain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Do NOT reply to a post to Thank it.

There is an absolute ton of spam of "thanks for sharing" or "thanks! I hope it works" replies to main threads. I want to state this again.

This is NOT allowed!

This will get you banned.

This is a rule to keep threads CLEAN so that thread creators can reach legitimate questions. If you need points to unlock, share a good post and earn a bunch of points. Have a look at the amount of points I have, I spent time sharing a GOOD post, multiple ones in fact.

There's a reason why there is a thanks button.

Unclosing thread for discussion purposes. Please no spam.

I'm new what do I do

Return to Top CPAhero