If you have just 100$ to invest, where you will invest?
Hi guys, I have a question, if you have jsut 100$ to invest and you wanna earn more, where you will invest online? I am photographer and video producer, maybe something related?
You can invest in crypto-currencies,                                                     
some bitcoin
On what you’re more knowledgeable about.

Read methods in here. Apply them, when it works for you...scale it.
Bitcoin for sure. Already passed $8000. It is crazy.
No point in investing in Bitcoin now, the train has left. Altcoins is your best bet, research different coins that have a great team behind them and invest wisely. For example, Electroneum (Google it). I have already 20x my initial investment.
(11-13-2017, 03:49 AM)rakicko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys, I have a question, if you have jsut 100$ to invest and you wanna earn more, where you will invest online? I am photographer and video producer, maybe something related?

Hey dude, i think you could try to gather a little more, and make something with better back-up.  But also, if you can have more bigger budget, then you can try to promote something like mobile ads, and make it. One think also you can try to go for will be to go for affiliate marketing, maybe being an amazone affiliate, and promote stuffs related to what you like exactly!
If you are a risk taker forex would be good. But invest only what you can endure to lost in the end.
Thank you all. I am thinking something about video production or photography, to try to get more jobs... Maybe some ads or something like that.
You can also check some ICO projects and invest in them, maybe you can find some video or photography projects. But check them carefully before investing.
(02-08-2018, 11:26 AM)AleX250 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey dude, i think you could try to gather a little more, and make something with better back-up.  But also, if you can have more bigger budget, then you can try to promote something like mobile ads, and make it. One think also you can try to go for will be to go for affiliate marketing, maybe being an amazone affiliate, and promote stuffs related to what you like exactly!

Amazon keeps lowering its ad bounty percentage with every terms update that earns you only pennies on a sale. Not worth doing anymore unless you have a really huge traffic source. With Amazon now you are better off being a direct seller there. Buy at Ali, sell at Amazon. Forget the affiliation completely.
(11-13-2017, 03:49 AM)rakicko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys, I have a question, if you have jsut 100$ to invest and you wanna earn more, where you will invest online? I am photographer and video producer, maybe something related?

google adwords for sure
Hmm I think I would invest in promoting your skills so others may see your photos or something.... Smile
If you have photography & video production skills, the best thing you can do is to create your own website first. (that will cost you around $5 a month).

Then, start using the rest of money as your ad budget & start advertising on Facebook, Google, Bing & target people in you local area, who are looking for photographers for their wedding/commercial photography.
To be honest $100 is enough to buy domain and hosting, but buying ads and investing? Nope.
Pick up an affiliate CPA offer, and start preparing a video that explain the offer & invite the users to complete the offer either for incentive or not.
with some good sharing of your video on social and video ports, I believe you 'll gain a suitable ROI.

Return to Top CPAhero